Dak mentally tough vs haters

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak does not care what any fans think, good or bad. Media comments may bother him a little.
Dak cares BIG TIME!
I wish his passing abilities we're as good as his public relations!
And ya he probably logs on here daily as his whole career is a snow job and as most imposters and con-man, he wants to know if they're buying the goods as one might say.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I know he has a lot of critics, but who are the legends that have bashed him?
Dak cares BIG TIME!
I wish his passing abilities we're as good as his public relations!
And ya he probably logs on here daily as his whole career is a snow job and as most imposters and con-man, he wants to know if they're buying the goods as one might say.
"PUBLIC RELATIONS" thats where he is a Fraud also. He basically mimicked Garretts post game talking points and style

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"PUBLIC RELATIONS" thats where he is a Fraud also. He basically mimicked Garretts post game talking points and style
Do either one of you have a clue. About this franchise this quarterback. Tell me five things you know about this quarterback personally. You’ll be lucky to name one without looking it up

leeblair

Reaction score

Yeah, that's his redeeming quality; but he's not a franchise quarterback.
He's not "mentally tough" when the pressure is on, but pay him because he can take criticism, knowing he only has to sign and receive a minimum $31 million, despite the fact he choked in 2019.
McCarthy has his hands full.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL Pappydog is cool. He's one of the first people to notice or even comment about some of the not too traits about Dak going back to 2017 when it was very unpopular to do so. Now we're at about 50%. Just because you're opinion isn't popular doesn't mean you're wrong.

I was thinking more on the line of Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, Don Shula, Roger Staubach, those kind of legends. Those are what I'm looking for. Not just a few, countless. I want a full page of them.
@PAPPYDOG should feel proud that I consider him a legend!! Lol

NotForLong

Reaction score
Do either one of you have a clue. About this franchise this quarterback. Tell me five things you know about this quarterback personally. You’ll be lucky to name one without looking it up
His Mom died from Cancer his Dad smokes weed, he is an alcoholic, he has no control over his dog . . . And oh yeah he is a Fraud

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Brady wasn't vilified after deflategate?
Big ben wasn't vilified after rape allegations?
Cam wasn't vilified because not everyone is crazy about a sharp dressed man.
Cousins wasn't vilified over his refusal to sign with skins.
Troy wasn't humiliated after his song Oklahoma boys on an Oklahoma night. (A must hear if you haven't).
I could go on but no need.
I'm sure Troy's glad the internet wasn't a big thing back then.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, it's a good thing I'm not a Dak hater, because if I was, I'd say he's good at ignoring critics because he's had a lot of practice.:muttley:

Last edited: