Dak mentally tough vs haters

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"PUBLIC RELATIONS" thats where he is a Fraud also. He basically mimicked Garretts post game talking points and style

Another tweet from the J man...

College football anyone???

Polkton31

Reaction score
Dak cares BIG TIME!
I wish his passing abilities we're as good as his public relations!
And ya he probably logs on here daily as his whole career is a snow job and as most imposters and con-man, he wants to know if they're buying the goods as one might say.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQqxhnM6EIN7C61AEly_m3vo4zvjr_640rdxQ&usqp=CAU

landryscorner

Reaction score
I don't know what HATE your are talking about but when you can't even make it to the NFC Champ game or win clutch games your going to get called out no matter who you are....DAK not worth it, it's not about hate it's about production and winning. AND he's not winning.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak cares BIG TIME!
I wish his passing abilities we're as good as his public relations!
And ya he probably logs on here daily as his whole career is a snow job and as most imposters and con-man, he wants to know if they're buying the goods as one might say.

Only 23 and a half days left for our " Elite Franchise" to sign a long term deal....the clock is ticking.....80/20 he plays on the tag this year and he only gets the 20 because JJ is just actually crazy enough to give him the long term deal he wants

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only 23 and a half days left for our " Elite Franchise" to sign a long term deal....the clock is ticking.....80/20 he plays on the tag this year and he only gets the 20 because JJ is just actually crazy enough to give him the long term deal he wants
After the Bills game, Jerry was done with the Dak experiment!
He will use Big Mike and do not underestimate the Dalton signing to send Dak on his way.
If a trade is made for Adams a Dak rescind might also be in the cards by the deadline.
I find it now pretty impossible that Dak will get a long term deal at any rate!

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
He will use Big Mike and do not underestimate the Dalton signing to send Dak on his way.
If a trade is made for Adams a Dak rescind might also be in the cards by the deadline.

I absolutely believe that if Dak plays on the tag this season that there will be an open competition in training camp, the team won't make a big deal about it publicly but it will be there and it will be a competition if Dak is playing on the tag

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I absolutely believe that if Dak plays on the tag this season that there will be an open competition in training camp, the team won't make a big deal about it publicly but it will be there and it will be a competition if Dak is playing on the tag
Dream on, Prescott isn't getting spot taken from Dalton unless there's an injury or he leaves Dallas.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Dream on, Prescott isn't getting spot taken from Dalton unless there's an injury or he leaves Dallas.

If Dak is playing on the tag it will happen quietly during camp...that doesn't mean that Dak wouldn't win the job and remain the starter, but the competition will happen

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yeah? Is that why he still started the rest of the season, even when he was hurt and not playing well? Your inability to see Dak getting a long term deal is your own failure to discern what matters and what does not. Your narcissism doesn't allow you to see it as your failure and so you make wild accusations to explain away your ineptitude. You will be eating crow next month when Dak signs. Then what crazy excuss will you come up with to explain away why you have been so wrong about him all this time?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah? Is that why he still started the rest of the season, even when he was hurt and not playing well? Your inability to see Dak getting a long term deal is your own failure to discern what matters and what does not. Your narcissism doesn't allow you to see it as your failure and so you make wild accusations to explain away your ineptitude. You will be eating crow next month when Dak signs. Then what crazy excuss will you come up with to explain away why you have been so wrong about him all this time?

Will see who eats the "Crow" by the deadline......

P.S.I highly recommend you start your diet as of today so your appetite is worthy of mucho crow!:angry: