Twitter: Dak & Mike McCarthy at Kenny Chesney concert

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes he did ....... that guy was told to leave and never returned to valley ranch.

As far as the "hating" remark ....... keep swallowing whatever Jerry points your way.
He gave him a second chance and later traded him, because things didn't improve! You keep watching a team owned by a guy to hate and is lead by a QB you hate....who are you following? Lol!!!!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
He gave him a second chance and later traded him, because things didn't improve! You keep watching a team owned by a guy to hate and is lead by a QB you hate....who are you following? Lol!!!!

Making crap up now I see ......... and if you think I hate Dak than you are somehow even less informed than your posting history seems.

GMO415

Reaction score
He should be practicing on his backyard field. Remember this when we're one and done in the playoffs. Hahaha

blueblood70

Reaction score
Kenny Chesney is actually pretty good, Troy used to hangout with Shenandoah and Lori Morgan back in the day. Its all good...
and im sure Romo dated Carrie underwood and rumors Brittany spears.. so this is more common then most realize.it was at ATT so..must be story to how that kid ended up onstage so it was preplanned.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Has Bill Belichick attended concerts with any of his players?
So Dak is a Kenny Chesney fan or was this just a P.R. event?
I'm sure all the "WE DEM BOYZ" sheep fans ate it up.
I wonder if my Boos would've been drowned out?
Considering that Dak fishes with Chris Young, he probably is a fan of Kenny Chessney.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are you so easily bothered by other people.

My goodness.... it's one post after another.... calm down bro. Pull the stick out and relax.

I am not bothered, you calm it down. It is the constant stupid and hate about every single thing that happens.
I feel I need to point that out at times. :thumbup: It is constructive criticism.

Try looking for positives from it for once.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you are friends with a player as a coach you do not always make decisions based on actual play.

BS. Have you ever been a boss or manager? Have you owned your own business?
It can be kept separate.
I have been and done all three. I kept it separate, and no one tried to take advantage of it either. Nor did I.