Twitter: Dak & Mike McCarthy at Kenny Chesney concert

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's the big deal? Is this something to get into name calling over?

Booger orchestrated the whole thing as cross promotion but both McC and Prescott might actually be Chesney fans and that was a feel good for the fans. Not everybody thinks a 12-6 record is a bad season.

Damn guys, stop looking for reasons to word fight and stop planting teasers to get fights started.
Do you know for a fact that Jerry orchestrated this, or are you just hating...if you have proof....please share

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I am not bothered, you calm it down. It is the constant stupid and hate about every single thing that happens.
I feel I need to point that out at times. :thumbup: It is constructive criticism.

Try looking for positives from it for once.
How's the crusade going? Making any progress? Thanks for keeping us safe.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you know for a fact that Jerry orchestrated this, or are you just hating...if you have proof....please share
Hating? Why wouldn't he use that opportunity to cross promote the team? You think setting that up is a bad thing?

His forte is promotion and this presented a great opportunity for that as well as a feel good. That is just smart business, he had a house full of Cowboys fans, why not reach out to them? I think that's a smart move.

Hardline

Reaction score
I just call em as I see them....i see you as a hater....i don't understand how "fans" can constantly talk crap about their team and keep coming back.....just like domestic violence
"Talking crap" is actually valid criticism. I actually keep coming back because even though this is a dysfunctional joke of a team I still love them.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hating? Why wouldn't he use that opportunity to cross promote the team? You think setting that up is a bad thing?

His forte is promotion and this presented a great opportunity for that as well as a feel good. That is just smart business, he had a house full of Cowboys fans, why not reach out to them? I think that's a smart move.
You call him Booger, I see that as disrespectful....or hate.....simple