Twitter: Dak & Mike McCarthy at Kenny Chesney concert

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Britney Spears, 'N Sync, Backstreet Boys, Taylor Swift...all big sellers. You think their music is great?
I remember seeing interviews at the time when people talked about the Beatles, the Rolling Stones and the British Invasion that way here in America.
Wild stuff.

Brax

Reaction score
Have you ever been a HC?
Just cause they are out there together doesn't mean they are buddies, but hater automatically assume that!
The party look is bad and any HC would tell you that, sorry you must of missed management 101, but those homer glasses don't help you to see clearly.

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Never understood how people knock someone else's taste in music. I like country, Kenny Chesney got some good songs. I highly doubt I'd be into the music Gineric listens too, but who cares

Tiddly winks!
Cheney is country?
No more than The Carpenters are Black Sabbath....
The true country greats of yesteryear would not know this music as country but rather as a wannabe rock act.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Tiddly winks!
Cheney is country?
The true country greats of yesteryear would not know this music as country but rather as a wannabe rock act.
Lol I guess, but I do prefer the older country singers. George Strait, Brooks and Dunn, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks and othi

RonWashington

Reaction score
Lol I guess, but I do prefer the older country singers. George Strait, Brooks and Dunn, Tim McGraw, Garth Brooks and othi

Hank Williams Jr and Sr Johnny Cash Patsy Cline Waylon Jennings etc etc etc …did Dick Clark introduce Kenny the other night , just wondering ?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tiddly winks!
Cheney is country?
I'm guessing you don't know much Kenny Chesney music, and you're talking out the wrong end, because he's most definitely country. I've heard a lot of Garth Brooks, Johnny Cash, George Jones, and Hank Williams Jr songs that are much more like rock than anything I've heard from Kenny.