Dak most under appreciated QB in the NFL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don’t go into all of the Dak threads but I don’t see a lot of “ Dak sucks” threads and post. I see much criticism. Which some is valid and some appears a little over the top. More seem to be doubtful. This appears to be more like the perils we had for years with Romo.

Exact same thing as with Romo.

Fools that blame the QB when he is the one leading the #1 ranked offense in football. That's just plain stupid.

Shows a complete lack of analysis for the game of football.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I will happily admit I am wrong if/when it becomes apparent that I am. I was ready last season after three games. Then the rest of the season happened.

You have been dead wrong from the start.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can disappear for a month and the first post I see is the same rehashed talking points. It's like you have the same takes every day for the same subject but you just reword it and send it out.

I cannot spell the sound of me pulling my eyes out. Please let this season begin to end this off-season.
Wait...someone reworded it?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
When your defense is average, your special team stinks, and your game plan is weak and you cant adjust your aren't going to be a lot of good teams with quality coaching. And not only was the defense overall average, but they were the worst in the NFL in creating turnovers and in the bottom half in sacks.

I have also heard very few say that Dak is a top 5 QB.

Another pathetic attempt for you to defend you hero Garrett.
As always you attempt to discredit my opinions by purely insulting me because I defended Garrett against the Lynch Mob which wasn’t directly defending his coaching ability but rather deflecting all of the blame on him.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
As always you attempt to discredit my opinions by purely insulting me because I defended Garrett against the Lynch Mob which wasn’t directly defending his coaching ability but rather deflecting all of the blame on him.

I am so sick and tired of you and your silly game of "I like to take the unpopular opinion just to be a troll" that I could really care less if you ever post to me again. You are a broken record. Your opinion is typically good for nothing because you are simply taking an angle to be annoying. Then when you get it all wrong you claim you were just messing around. Its pathetic. How about you go talk to someone else about your BS?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Exact same thing as with Romo.

Fools that blame the QB when he is the one leading the #1 ranked offense in football. That's just plain stupid.

Shows a complete lack of analysis for the game of football.
While I’d agree to a point with the Romo comparisons which I of course suggested , I don't see everyone who has criticism for Daks passing ability necessarily solely blaming him for the Cowboys not having more success. The ones who are would certainly fit your Troll like behavioral description. Totally agree.

The more astute criticism actually supports Prescott for his assets while pointing out his liabilities. Which there aren’t as many of these as there should be.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I am so sick and tired of you and your silly game of "I like to take the unpopular opinion just to be a troll" that I could really care less if you ever post to me again. You are a broken record. Your opinion is typically good for nothing because you are simply taking an angle to be annoying. Then when you get it all wrong you claim you were just messing around. Its pathetic. How about you go talk to someone else about your BS?
No one is forcing you to reply to my post. You seem to want to retreat falling on personal insults once I’ve made my argument stand.

cern

Reaction score
Call 1-800-DR-PHIL. You're a paladin.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
"Garrett is my shining light"!!!

Get lost lying troll. :espn:
He was during the darkest days of this Cowboys era.

You may not agree but that’s how I felt for years as I’d pretty well given up all hope with Jerry.

cern

Reaction score
I get it now. You weren’t referring to that.

Here’s definition used as a noun. Which fits me perfectly.

Noun
paladin (plural paladins)

1. A heroic champion (especially a knightly one).
  2. A defender or advocate of a noble cause. (A defender of faith).
That's how you see yourself??? I was being facetious. What noble cause were you defending. I doubt dr. Phil can help.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That's how you see yourself??? I was being facetious. What noble cause were you defending. I doubt dr. Phil can help.
I assumed you were referring to Garrett. I’m just agreeing with you. It definitely fits.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I really don't care what a lying troll thinks.
Lying about what? My support of Garrett. I’ve never surrendered . You just have never totally grasped my angle or simply don’t accept it. Lol

The only one trolling is you by continuing to attempt to discredit me personally solely because you disagree with my opinion and argument.

And you care enough to continue responding.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I can't imagine anyone I know on this Forum believes Dak is BELOW AVERAGE. That's nonsense. I believe the rub is whether he has earned the right to be among the highest PAID QB's this year. Simple as that.
He’s already earned the right to be among the highest paid QB’s this year. Worst case scenario is he’s making 31 mil.