Dak most under appreciated QB in the NFL

NotForLong

Reaction score
He’s already earned the right to be among the highest paid QB’s this year. Worst case scenario is he’s making 31 mil.
Yes, yes he did. . . But why did it have to be the Cowboys that had to give it to him

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why do you think the Cowboys have been unwilling to buckle at this time?
If you’ve been following contract negotiations since Stephen has taken over you would know that this is par for the course. In fact he’s said repeatedly that deadlines get deals done. Haven’t you been paying attention? Obviously not.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
  • 1. Seahawks QB Russell Wilson: $35 million
  • 2. Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger: $34 million
  • 3.Packers QB Aaron Rodgers: $33.5 million
  • 3. Rams QB Jared Goff: $33.5 million
  • 5. Vikings QB Kirk Cousins: $33 million
  • 6. Eagles QB Carson Wentz: $32 million
  • 7. Cowboys QB Dak Prescott: $$30.1 million
  • 8. Falcons QB Matt Ryan: $30 million
  • 9. Titans QB Ryan Tannehill: $29.5 million
  • 10. Colts QB Jacoby Brissett: $27.98 million

• Because it would make him the highest paid QB . And I don’t believe he’s deserving at this time.
You don’t understand football then. It’s like about timing. When Dsk signs he’ll be up amongst the top but a year from now he’ll be lower and lower as time goes by.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes, yes he did. . . But why did it have to be the Cowboys that had to give it to him
Because the Cowboys wasn’t to win the Super Bowl. Dsk gives us the best chance from a QB position than we’ve had since Romo was in his prime.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you’ve been following contract negotiations since Stephen has taken over you would know that this is par for the course. In fact he’s said repeatedly that deadlines get deals done. Haven’t you been paying attention? Obviously not.
Of course I’ve been following. They haven’t waited until every deadline . I was curious of your take.

If it was a non story then they’re be no reason for discussion.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Of course I’ve been following. They haven’t waited until every deadline . I was curious of your take.
Well the most important ones they have. Dak is certainly one of the most important ones and will be signed long term here in just a couple of weeks. Several of us here have been saying this since last year.

ghst187

Reaction score
Every Cowboy QB in history has been underrated because it’s the single most criticized position in all of sports...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You don’t understand football then. It’s like about timing. When Dsk signs he’ll be up amongst the top but a year from now he’ll be lower and lower as time goes by.
How much lower though. He could be top 5 for a few years which I don’t believe he’s worthy of yet. You obviously believe he is so it’s crystal clear in your eyes.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Well the most important ones they have. Dak is certainly one of the most important ones and will be signed long term here in just a couple of weeks. Several of us here have been saying this since last year.
I believe Jerry will cave in as well but doesn’t mean I agree with it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
How much lower though. He could be top 5 for a few years which I don’t believe he’s worthy of yet. You obviously believe he is so it’s crystal clear in your eyes.
That’s where we disagree. I, and the Cowboys organization by the way, believe he is worth it. They know more than you or I will ever know. They see his work ethic day in and day out. They see his enthusiasm for the game day in and day out. They see is thirst for learning day in and day out. They see his competitiveness day in or day out.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That’s where we disagree. I, and the Cowboys organization by the way, believe he is worth it. They know more than you or I will ever know. They see his work ethic day in and day out. They see his enthusiasm for the game day in and day out. They see is thirst for learning day in and day out. They see his competitiveness day in or day out.
We shall see. But I don’t have a lot of faith in our ownerships decisions. And like I said even if they and you believe he’s worth it doesn’t sell me at this time. But you’re certainly entitled to your opinion.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Thanks bro, you are giving me way too much credit.
No, real talk. There needs to be an alternative voice out there. You would get the views if you do it right.

Law amn voch and the other young kid with glasses are networking since quarantine.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Because the Cowboys wasn’t to win the Super Bowl. Dsk gives us the best chance from a QB position than we’ve had since Romo was in his prime.
Great logic, but why did it have to be the Cowboys who had to give it to him:thumbdown:

Swagger

Reaction score
"Above average" starts at #15 QB in the league, that's pretty much where he is. 11-15 QB bracket in the league should not equal $35-40 million a year.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Tick Tock Tick Tock 12 days till reality hits you hard.....:hammer: