Dak MVP - who's in his way

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Tyreek is my MVP as we speak.

But if Dak continues to play like this, he'll be a hard out.

Adreme

Reaction score
Hurts - I can't see it. His team and Mahomes/Kelce/Scantling/Watson errors willed him over games he should've lost. Seems like he makes 1 or 2 spectacular plays each game in key games like Cowboys and Eagles but they've won - altho squeakers.

Tua - He's destroying it statistically and I think so far he's pretty close to Dak. But the difference being the Eagles game. Dak got praise, Tua didn't.

Hill - I can see him winning if Miami was a 14-3 juggernaut, but I don't think he'll win unless Miami wins the remaining 7 games.

Mahomes - I don't see it either. Chiefs' offensive struggles have been talked about too much this year, unless there's a tremendous turnaround. Which could happen knowing the Chiefs.

Jackson - He's probably Dak's closest competitor and I think most people are thinking "Lamar has beaten lots of good teams." It'll depend on how both Dak and Lamar plays in the final 7 games.
To be realistic, Dak is not going to win MVP without winning the NFC East. I know wins are not a QB stat but it is going to be hard to be perceived as the MVP when you finished 2nd in the division to a rival for the award. That means the Eagles have to stumble in a big way.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Dak has a chance. But he needs to ball out in these next few games against winning teams. If he lights up the Seahawks, bills, eagles (again) and dolphins, then he has a shot at it.
If he does that, he should be a lock….big “if”.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ll say this, if Dak gets through this upcoming gauntlet playing relatively the same, he is in the running top three.

817Gill

Reaction score
Gotta checkout what CJ Stroud has done to Texans.
Team record won’t be good enough to win. But if they end up 13-4 (win out) sure. Highly doubly they’ll end up better off than 10-7ish though.

817Gill

Reaction score
Regular season Dak is pretty dang good, it's post season Dak that needs to step up. If that happens then he's got a chance.
MVP is a regular season award. It’s already voted on by the time the playoffs come around.