Dak & Nike

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The entire endorsement thing is a wonky deal to me.

I find it hard to believe people actually make purchasing decisions based on what an athlete or celebrity endorses. But evidently they do or Manning and Rodgers wouldn't continue to get paid for what amounts to doing nothing.

I do not care what any of them drinks, eats, drives or anything else. However, I thought it was hilarious that Tiger Woods, spokesperson for Buick, was chased down by his wife when she clubbed him in a getaway Cadillac. Cadillac missed out. "Cadillac, a great luxury car; not a good getaway vehicle. Pick up women driving a Caddy, don't rob banks".

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Any substance to this premise; or it it just your opinion.
There definitely is substance to back my comment, but it would bring politics into the conversation (which is a big no-no). For that, I can not bring it up. Not worth getting banned. Look it up on the internet if you don't believe me.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Free enterprise, buddy. You signed up for it. Don't like it? .... yeah, you know the rest. Lol.
I do understand and nothing i can do about it but if you ask me it is unethical practice ..a player should only endorse something he or she really believes in

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Free enterprise, don't care what product Dak endorses or the deals he signed, I don't make decisions spending my money on a product based off who endorses it...