Dak not practicing due to ankle soreness

DallasInDC

Reaction score
How it always is OH THERE'S NOTHING HERE, I'm fine, in the best shape of my life, then after the season we find out said player had an injury all year that bothered them
That has traditionally been the Cowboys way. for the past 2 decades we hear minor tweak of an injury to a player (worst case 1- 2 weeks)...then said player misses significant time up to the entire year with an injury (most of T. smith's injuries were precautionary until they weren't).

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I've PREDICTED it and this panic-driven QB of ours will get injured (and early) to avoid being embarrassed and uncovered for the Fraud of a QB he is.....
BOOK IT......no way he finishes the season!
He's a punk, weak, all sauce, and NO Steak.
Blah blah blah we must get better, I must get better, the team must get better......blah blah blah blah blah!!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some team is really going to screw up paying this loser.
No TEAM will give this BOZO 60 million.
40 million maybe...............and that is a big if as these GMs out there ain't buying the Todd France PR machines song and dance!
Stats are for baseball and Superbowl rings are for winners!!!!

TheCritic

Reaction score
This has been the vibe all along for me. I don't have a personal problem with Dak. But I always felt the Cowboys will rue the day they resign him.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've PREDICTED it and this panic-driven QB of ours will get injured (and early) to avoid being embarrassed and uncovered for the Fraud of a QB he is.....
BOOK IT......no way he finishes the season!
He's a punk, weak, all sauce, and NO Steak.
Blah blah blah we must get better, I must get better, the team must get better......blah blah blah blah blah!!!!
we'll watch film and we'll get better, we must get better, says a great leader!! lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Getting older, has a broken wheel that needs a spare tire, needs to rest because of it, yeah, Jerry give that cat the money he demands, take a chance he will make it through this season.
Or not, is the ankle really worse than we know

Mr_437

Reaction score
Sheesh.
Don't ignore the red flags with this ankle, and it makes sense because that injury was horrific. We tend to think everything is fine post surgery...did y'all see the leg Alex Smith played on post injury?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sheesh.
Don't ignore the red flags with this ankle, and it makes sense because that injury was horrific. We tend to think everything is fine post surgery...did y'all see the leg Alex Smith played on post injury?
You're right, but they fool us with the in the best shape of my life, there's nothing to worry about, we're not concerned with the injury!