Dak not practicing due to ankle soreness

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I'm sure tomorrow there will be clarification that this is just normal stuff when we all know this is the second time he has had problems with his paws. Not sure how that "leverage" is doing for him now, but if we do not raise the caution flag yet we are screwed more than the Jones' realize, even if this is just a minor issue. One fatty falls on it and we're toast, the only question being for just this year or the 4 years he wants a contract for

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm sure tomorrow there will be clarification that this is just normal stuff when we all know this is the second time he has had problems with his paws. Not sure how that "leverage" is doing for him now, but if we do not raise the caution flag yet we are screwed more than the Jones' realize, even if this is just a minor issue. One fatty falls on it and we're toast, the only question being for just this year or the 4 years he wants a contract for
Why are we toast if he's hurt?

We're 5-1 without him the past 2 season.

Dak is not important.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Why are we toast if he's hurt?

We're 5-1 without him the past 2 season.

Dak is not important.
He's the better option right now of the 3, lol. We're toast with him anyhow, but if the injury is more significant it's one step closer to Sanders & Co

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's the better option right now of the 3, lol. We're toast with him anyhow, but if the injury is more significant it's one step closer to Sanders & Co
Sander & Co has already said he will never coach in the NFL with all the rich kids now days. He will never be a Cowboy coach.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Sander & Co has already said he will never coach in the NFL with all the rich kids now days. He will never be a Cowboy coach.
Smoke screen my friend, He doesn't want other teams knowing there is a handshake deal with Jr and Sr haha

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When you have a weak leader at QB then it affects everyone when the going gets tough.

They know that without the QB doing his part, or at the very least not actively hurting the team by throwing INTS (Like Dak was doing), then they have no shot regardless of how well they play.

They can't make up for the QB turning the ball over and putting them in bad spots.
The dumbest post I’ve seen this year and for proof just look who liked it. A nappycat and 5star…

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Quite amazing and frustrating though to see both Dak and CD wigging out during the biggest game of their season vs GB. Dak hyperventilating and CD needing a counseling session with McCarthy on the bench. Once I saw that I just knew it was going to be some bad JuJu that day.
Yeah I had a feeling what was about to happen after that. And it happened.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Oh no, time for Dak to wear the boot for another 12 hours, allow the internet to blow up with rumors of amputation, then return to practice and everyone forgets about it.

rambo2

Reaction score
Watch out what you say. You say the Cowboys are GREAT every year and are so fun to watch, like a kid watching cartoons.
37 wins the last 3 years. They are pretty good.