Dak not practicing due to ankle soreness

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sheesh.
Don't ignore the red flags with this ankle, and it makes sense because that injury was horrific. We tend to think everything is fine post surgery...did y'all see the leg Alex Smith played on post injury?
Everyone hurry we must send chocolates and Flowers to poor old Dakko.....................Address anyone ? dang one of you Dak Davidians must have it???? :muttley:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No TEAM will give this BOZO 60 million.
40 million maybe...............and that is a big if as these GMs out there ain't buying the Todd France PR machines song and dance!
Stats are for baseball and Superbowl rings are for winners!!!!
You know that's not true, Pappy.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know that's not true, Pappy.
Let's see how it goes down when he hits the market.
Personally, as long it's not the Cowboys what happens to him as a FA will have zero interest in my football fan life.
P.S. I'm going to be laughing my ... off when his new team starts realizing why Dallas let him go......
:muttley:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What’s the excuse of the rest of the team? If everyone has brain issues…..something is off….
When you have a weak leader at QB then it affects everyone when the going gets tough.

They know that without the QB doing his part, or at the very least not actively hurting the team by throwing INTS (Like Dak was doing), then they have no shot regardless of how well they play.

They can't make up for the QB turning the ball over and putting them in bad spots.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Let's see how it goes down when he hits the market.
Personally, as long it's not the Cowboys what happens to him as a FA will have zero interest in my football fan life.
P.S. I'm going to be laughing my ... off when his new team starts realizing why Dallas let him go......
:muttley:
It's not going to be the Cowboys.

He will be another teams problem, but he'll get his money because the MaRkEt.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When you have a weak leader at QB then it affects everyone when the going gets tough.

They know that without the QB doing his part, or at the very least not actively hurting the team by throwing INTS (Like Dak was doing), then they have no shot regardless of how well they play.

They can't make up for the QB turning the ball over and putting them in bad spots.
I see that you still don't get it! Those Int's were not Dak's fault, the receiver ran the wrong route...I think. At least that is what I've heard.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I mean, he has literal hardware in his ankle. He's a good candidate to develop a decent amount of arthritis in the joint itself.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not going to be the Cowboys.

He will be another teams problem, but he'll get his money because the MaRkEt.
You forget one KEY factor when it pertains to them.............. The Quality and the success potential of the Product?
Tua, Love, Lawrence, Cousins(Less $ for him) heck everyone got paid except Dak?
Now why is that?
QUALITY.

Don't buy into that MARKET hogwash these Dakdavidians are selling here as not all products are the same!!!
That is all for now.........this one was a freebie next one you pay! :muttley:

rags747

Reaction score
What’s the excuse of the rest of the team? If everyone has brain issues…..something is off….
Quite amazing and frustrating though to see both Dak and CD wigging out during the biggest game of their season vs GB. Dak hyperventilating and CD needing a counseling session with McCarthy on the bench. Once I saw that I just knew it was going to be some bad JuJu that day.