Twitter: Dak: Oh, I’m back

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He's shown you for 4 years already. You blind or just hate Dak? Rhetorical question. You're both.
I don't care about his personal stats.

Show me that you can consistently lead us to win games when everything isn't going right, show me you can lead us to the playoffs without Zeke winning the rushing title, show me you can play well consistently against good defenses, and show me that you can lead us to wins in games that we have no business winning.

He has show YOU the past 5 years, but he's not shown me anything that matters. If talk is cheap, then your words can be considered dumpster diving level to me.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's shown you for 4 years already. You blind or just hate Dak? Rhetorical question. You're both.
efb821c7-1123-4b0b-839f-5e14b87a28e4_text.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Don't blame me. Anthony Brown was the one arguing with Dak that the ball he just threw in the scene would have been an interception. :muttley:
You must be watching a different video or you just like to flat out lie.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You must be watching a different video or you just like to flat out lie.
Yeah, I watched the episode, not a cut off clip of the scene. Are you playing dumb or were you not paying attention during last night's episode?

Brax

Reaction score
Yeah, I watched the episode, not a cut off clip of the scene. Are you playing dumb or were you not paying attention during last night's episode?
He's just doing his troll act, he likes the edited version he posted but on the bright side we shouldn't hear the excuses this year from him, a silver lining to his daily troll act.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haters gonna hate. It’s how they live life.
So wanting to SEE it on the field...is "hate".

If that is true...put me on the hater list. I will be cheering him on like every player. AN djust like every player...I'm gonna see it on the field first. Just like this "new" zeke. Show me zeke!

The offensive line? I wanna see them bust up some people.

This new "improved" defense? Gonna have to show me before I believe it.

There are no exceptions for Dak.