Twitter: Dak: Oh, I’m back

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2016 13-3

Ahhh ya weren't we using VCR back then???:muttley:

vcr-letter.jpg

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's almost like some people pretend that every time our opponents scored we didn't get the ball back.

Hey, I get it. He had a historically bad defense but he's supposed to be the man. He says he's the man. He says he deserves top QB pay but he sure didn't play like it in the first half of those games when he allowed his team to fall hopelessly behind.

But the good news is he's back.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm just giving you haters another opportunity to make fools of yourself. :muttley:
Says the guy that is currently getting called out for not knowing what the clip was even talking about proving that he didn't even watch the show and only posted because it was something to do with Dak.

But yea, everyone else are the ones making the fool of themselves :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Says the guy that is currently getting called out for not knowing what the clip was even talking about proving that he didn't even watch the show and only posted because it was something to do with Dak.

But yea, everyone else are the ones making the fool of themselves :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Well, you make a fool of yourself every time you post.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Hey, I get it. He had a historically bad defense but he's supposed to be the man. He says he's the man. He says he deserves top QB pay but he sure didn't play like it in the first half of those games when he allowed his team to fall hopelessly behind.

But the good news is he's back.
He says a lot of things. I want to see him prove it now.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
With all due respect the only fool is you with your ridiculous posts wherein you falsely edit videos to pump up Dak all while saying wins-losses do not matter......so you keep doing you as every circus needs a clown.
I never said wins losses don't matter. Quit lying.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When he can play he is but when Rockhead specifically points to Dak's passing for 400+ yards stats and literally states wins-losses do not matter then no, he is not rooting for the team but rather Dak as an individual.
We need Dak to play well in order for us to have the best chance at winning so yeah most of us realize this. Rooting against him is rooting against the Cowboys.