Twitter: Dak: Oh, I’m back

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Your clip cuts the scene off. In the entire scene Anthony Brown argues the ball would have been a pick and also argues it would have been out of bounds. Dak is also talking to Lewis about it as well.
So what? What's your point?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So wanting to SEE it on the field...is "hate".

If that is true...put me on the hater list. I will be cheering him on like every player. AN djust like every player...I'm gonna see it on the field first. Just like this "new" zeke. Show me zeke!

The offensive line? I wanna see them bust up some people.

This new "improved" defense? Gonna have to show me before I believe it.

There are no exceptions for Dak.
You've been on the haters list for awhile now who are you kidding :muttley:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
is that the Rock hand?:)

giphy-1.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
So wanting to SEE it on the field...is "hate".

If that is true...put me on the hater list. I will be cheering him on like every player. AN djust like every player...I'm gonna see it on the field first. Just like this "new" zeke. Show me zeke!

The offensive line? I wanna see them bust up some people.

This new "improved" defense? Gonna have to show me before I believe it.

There are no exceptions for Dak.
very true hard to know where players at in practice wearing a red jersey and coaches yell at defenders for accidentally bumping into them and saw no Preseason action at all..

I saw cooper rush throw's some pretty balls in hard knocks does that make him a starter, nope lights come on real live action is only way to judge players being back or not..TB will be the ultimate test..top 5 defense will prove that theory..is dak back, zeke, the OL AC etc none have done anything in PS for sue to see if they are back and better..

these practice reports and scrimmages are like trailers to movies, a lot of hype then you go see it and are disappointed. The movie begins September 9th.. get your ticket now..
hype trailer is over..

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You've been on the haters list for awhile now who are you kidding :muttley:

And yet you can;t show one instance. The only one kidding?.... is you kidding yourself. Not sure why you think you're so tough with this "hater" thing.

And also against the rules.

#8 - You will not personally attack or insult other members.

Yes...you relentlessly attacking other forum members with this false accusation is insulting...and bad for our community.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That would be because of the Defense not Dak!

The defense is responsible for the 30 points given up at the half. The offense is responsible for the 10-14 they scored.

If you're truly a 40 million a year franchise QB you don't allow your team to fall behind 2-3 scores at the half every week.

We can't go further with this conversation until you accumulate more trophy points.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And yet you can;t show one instance. The only one kidding?.... is you kidding yourself. Not sure why you think you're so tough with this "hater" thing.

And also against the rules.

#8 - You will not personally attack or insult other members.

Yes...you relentlessly attacking other forum members with this false accusation is insulting...and bad for our community.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The defense is responsible for the 30 points given up at the half. The offense is responsible for the 10-14 they scored.

If you're truly a 40 million a year franchise QB you don't allow your team to fall behind 2-3 scores at the half every week.

We can't go further with this conversation until you accumulate more trophy points.
It's almost like some people pretend that every time our opponents scored we didn't get the ball back.