Twitter: Dak: Oh, I’m back

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Oh really?
LOL. I think I asked you about this a few days ago, but I'll try again. You're not new to the board are you? I know you're not so either you're not very attentive or you're playing dumb.

phildadon86

Reaction score
good accurate statement...very fair
Its the truth. I can like Dak and defend him on this site, but I can do that and also believe he can do better and will. He just has to show it now (again). New season. No excuses. Go out there and ball out. And your "haters" will eventually come around. Just go play ball.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I'll leave it up to others to make up their own mind reading the entire thread. I was making the point that being able to throw for than many 450 yard games has nothing to do with wins and losses but just the ability to be able to accomplish that. But I get it. You've stated you hate me so will do anything in your power to try and trash me. Not a good look for you honestly. Thanks for posting the thread so that I could prove I never said wins and losses don't matter as you intended it.

You claim another member hates you yet you are the one that constantly calls people haters.......define irony.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Its the truth. I can like Dak and defend him on this site, but I can do that and also believe he can do better and will. He just has to show it now (again). New season. No excuses. Go out there and ball out. And your "haters" will eventually come around. Just go play ball.
I don't think they'll ever come around. You give them too much credit.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't think they'll ever come around. You give them too much credit.
Come around to what? I'll NEVER come around to where you are if that's what you're meaning. Because I will never put a player above the team.

You call me a hater when I have Dak ranked towards the top half of the league. You just can't handle that people don't think as highly as Dak as you do. That's your problem if it bothers you, not mine.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Come around to what? I'll NEVER come around to where you are if that's what you're meaning. Because I will never put a player above the team.

You call me a hater when I have Dak ranked towards the top half of the league. You just can't handle that people don't think as highly as Dak as you do. That's your problem if it bothers you, not mine.
I'm actually a big Dak fan and he has me hating on Dak just for the sake of arguing because he (and other Dak lovers) allow for zero criticism of the dude. Romo lovers became the same way.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

No, I call you a hater because 95% of your posts everyday, every thread are about how you hate Dak. That's what makes you a hater. I don't like Jaylon on this team but I don't go around every thread crapping on him. Get it hater?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm actually a big Dak fan and he has me hating on Dak just for the sake of arguing because he (and other Dak lovers) allow for zero criticism of the dude. Romo lovers became the same way.
For the record I get fair criticism of Dak. But I can’t sit here and watch people just blame him for everything that went wrong. That’s when it goes too far.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
He doesn't have to claim. I very specifically told him that I hate him.

Well hate is an emotion and best not to get emotional when it comes to this group, especially towards certain members as they will feel you care about them and we have all seen the lengths they go given their care for Dak.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Any player that gets elevated above the team itself by people needs to be brought down a notch. Because the only thing that matters is the team, not that player.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Yeah I’ll give you that you said it with pride too. At least you keep the same energy.:laugh:
Have nothing to hide, man. The dude has been allowed to badger people the entire 4-5 years I've been on the board. He just can't allow others to express their opinions and debate them, he has to turn everything personal. He deserves to be treated the same way until decisions are made to clean the board up.

Proof

Reaction score
Oh look, you actually did say wins-losses do not matter (in the thread you started applauding Dak for being on a 450+ yards passing list):

"Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat.
Rockport, Aug 24, 2021#107LikeReply

you understand it’s in the context of the list, right? yes ultimately it’s a hollow accomplishment if you’re losing as a result (or the numbers come because you were losing) but the point was fairly easy to understand