Twitter: Dak: Oh, I’m back

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You’re too old to be acting like this man…..
Why aren't you saying that to Rocky?

So him insulting everyone that doesn't agree with him is perfectly justified in your mind, right? But when people clap back at him then you hop in trying to get him to acknowledge your existence.

If you're going to tell others how they should act then you need to tell both sides.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

So him insulting everyone that doesn't agree with him is perfectly justified in your mind, right? But when people clap back at him then you hop in trying to get him to acknowledge your existence.

If you're going to tell others how they should act then you need to tell both sides.
All I see is the same 4 or 5 people coming into his threads with this same crap. You’re throwing rocks and hiding hands. If his posts are troubling you that bad then why don’t you have him on ignore?

Quit trying to fit in…I didn’t say “others” I said YOU. You are too old to act like this.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
LOL....actually you did but you keep living in denial.
Actually I didn't. Read the entire thread and you'll see what I was referring to. Like a little kid, you took it out of context and ran with it screaming look at this! Look at this!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

You haters ruining another thread.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I never said wins losses don't matter. Quit lying.

Oh look, you actually did say wins-losses do not matter (in the thread you started applauding Dak for being on a 450+ yards passing list):

"Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat.
Rockport, Aug 24, 2021#107LikeReply

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Actually I didn't. Read the entire thread and you'll see what I was referring to. Like a little kid, you took it out of context and ran with it screaming look at this! Look at this!

Sort of like how you posted this Dak video and made it out of context by ignoring the rest of the video? Funny how you do your spin a lot and when called out on it you put the fingers in your ears and scream "You're Lying You're Lying".

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh look, you actually did say wins-losses do not matter (in the thread you started applauding Dak for being on a 450+ yards passing list):

"Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat.
He’s not saying it doesn’t matter in general he’s saying that the feat is a accomplishment regardless of win or losses.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@MountaineerCowboy in here up everyones butt in here is nauseating…..if some of these guys wives knew what you were doing they’d be filing for divorce….:laugh:
Photo of rocyaice and Rockport the first time they fell in love with Dak.....

DayjkCSVAAEBRVh.jpg:large

USArmyVet

Reaction score
He’s not saying it doesn’t matter in general he’s saying that the feat is a accomplishment regardless of win or losses.

Damn man, is Rock getting paid to be on CZ to where he can hire a publicist like you to clean up when he puts his foot in his mouth? I hope you are getting paid and not just doing apprentice work.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Damn man, is Rock getting paid to be on CZ to where he can hire a publicist like you to clean up when he puts his foot in his mouth? I hope you are getting paid and not just doing apprentice work.
It's embarrassing how badly he is trying to get Rocky to give him attention. It makes it even more funny that he never gets that attention lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He pays me 100 dollars a hour…..I’m just trying to help you understand simple comprehension but because I try and help now I’m the bad guy…smh.:facepalm:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
He pays me 100 dollars a hour…..I’m just trying to help you understand simple comprehension but because I try and help now I’m the bad guy…smh.:facepalm:

No, you are trying to spin something fairly obvious that another member posted which made him look really bad....but not going to have a pissing contest....especially with all the flooding in the south already.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, you are trying to spin something fairly obvious that another member posted which made him look really bad....but not going to have a pissing contest....especially with all the flooding in the south already.
You’re trying to convince him he said something that he says he didn’t..it just seems trivial. You guys do this same crap with me. It can be a whole thread of debating but you will see one post and try to twist words to fit a narrative that’s not there. It’s a troll tactic you guys do.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Why didn't you post the entire thread? Because it would prove you're lying.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Why didn't you post the entire thread? Because it would prove you're lying.

Why post an entire thread when all that was needed to be posted was your comment? Oh wait, let me ask you: why didn't you post the whole video instead of just a small section of it? Would that prove you are lying....again? Hmmmmm