Dak on contract talks: "I know both sides are working"

stiletto

Reaction score
No this would be a close 2nd. If the goal is to win the Super Bowl then don’t resign a guy that doesn’t win playoff games. This would be a sign to me Jerry doesn’t want to win the Super Bowl. Because even if he does believe Dak can win in the playoffs he could have done the extension in March and had cap relief to sign FAs.

If they do this no one can convince me Jerry and Stephen want to win a Super Bowl.
Agree wholeheartedly. It's not the worst we've seen but it is limiting and appeasing.12-5 means more to most than winning a Super Bowl. We'll have to hope something amazing happens outside of Dak QB'ing in a big game.

dogberry

Reaction score
Do we know what Dallas has offered and what Prescott has asked?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Agree wholeheartedly. It's not the worst we've seen but it is limiting and appeasing.12-5 means more to most than winning a Super Bowl. We'll have to hope something amazing happens outside of Dak QB'ing in a big game.
Screenshot-20240308-131311-Imgur.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If the Cowboys extend Dak I am done with them.
I watched them pay Marion Barber and waste Tashard Choice, and watched Jerry coddle Garrett for 13 years.
I'm done with them if they extend Dak.
If they extend him you’ll be here the moment the breaking news hits posting your usual nonsense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah you change every week. You are a very unstable person.

The only constant you bring is bad football.
Yet the history is true.
You are pathetic.

I’ll just hang around to laugh at his minions and post Deer Eyes when he inevitably screws the Pooch again ! Should be 8/9 times per year

If you pay the Legion of Fans thing, you'll be good.

I'd rather they offer some kind of volunteer monthly donation goal though. Would gladly tip in and maybe more than they'd expect because I HATE subscription things.

This board is actually worthy of my $$ in many respects, quite frankly. It's held on tough to the new platforms. I respect it a lot.

There's nothing but Rocky's and America's Cowboy cheerleaders on new social media. At least here we can interact with some old school thinking...

You guys aren't taking this very well. Nothing is official no need to be upset yet.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The anti-Dak canoe is getting ready to paddle out down river and leave Dak and Big D behind for good.

Lots of room for you anti-Dakkers. Hurry before it leaves without you. It's supposedly headed to a happier place. Maybe Houston, Texas?

Picsart-24-09-05-13-22-24-024.jpg

:muttley:
Man, the two dudes on this board that have been adament that there is no way Dak returns..................They are going to have to change their user names if Dak signs, this is not something you just live down.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What happens if he happens to have a really bad game Sunday?