Dak on contract talks: "I know both sides are working"

phildadon86

Reaction score
It's a stupid move that's for sure. But stupid moves are the Jones boys specialty.
Boatraced at home in the 1st round against a 7 seed and everyone keeps their job lol
Pretty sure they fired the equipment manager!

That’ll show em that Jerry means business!

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol. It's getting close to no deal time so he's changing his tune.
Not long ago he was talking about playing somewhere else lol

Some of y'all fall for all this dog and pony show
he knows the scherade is close to being over. They throwing in the “artificial turf” in his hiuse angle. Todd probably told a reporter to ask that, with that scripted answer.

leeblair

Reaction score
So Dak is not even a Cowboy yet this year lol?
Dak has never been a Dallas Cowboy.
He's been part of whatever this circus is that goes around impersonating the Cowboys.
The real Dallas Cowboys no longer exist. What you see out there now are a bunch of professional actors running around in Dallas Cowboys jerseys and showing off some athletic skills for the fans. And Fantasy Football keeps fans focused on individual stats so they won't care if their team stinks.
You haven’t seen the real Dallas Cowboys since 1995.
Even under Bill Parcells this was not the same franchise we grew up loving.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak HAS to get signed tomorrow, right guys?

I mean is there a more sure bet than right now?

Especially after March 13th, Bob Sturm 3 weeks ago, Bob Sturm 1 week ago, Opening game, and then the Eagles game, right? Tomorrow is for sure the day, right?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Dak HAS to get signed tomorrow, right guys?

I mean is there a more sure bet than right now?

Especially after March 13th, Bob Sturm 3 weeks ago, Bob Sturm 1 week ago, Opening game, and then the Eagles game, right? Tomorrow is for sure the day, right?
I mean you are a little bit on the extreme side (gotta calm down sometimes man lol) but when you're right you're right. Pretty nice summary of this off season.

Gonna be an interesting weekend.