Dak on deal with Cowboys "I'm definitely confident."

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good, Dak. As for me, I want you on the team for as long as you want and for how much money you want.

JJ deserves it and so does his fans, like me!

slick325

Reaction score
That sounds like a leader who wants to sign a deal that allows the team to keep and procure good players that will help that QB win a SB in Dallas!

Leadership and wanting to solidify his legacy! Ok, Prescott, I'm confident too.

Doesn't hurt that he holds all the leverage though. Lol

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It could happen but short-term........perhaps a 2-year extension.

jujoboys

Reaction score
The last efforts of a desperate man.

This is the same junk way of talking he does after getting dog walked in every big game he plays in.

The end is near, Dakky poo.
You are about to be disappointed. I wouldn't be shocked if a new deal is reached pretty soon that will probably be at least 4 to 5 years in length to spread out the cap hit. Both sides want to get it done. Dak knows that playing for Dallas is a money train with all of the endorsements and he doesn't shy away from criticism. Jerry knows how hard it is to find a QB and how bad he stinks at it. If Dak can keep winning him 12 games a year then the money will keep flowing into his pocket and people will keep talking about the Cowboys which is what he really wants.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Those here that hate Dak, probably were getting hopeful with some of these recent reports. Maybe all-in means, all-in on Dak?
I hope so...I want Dak here as long as he wants and for any amount of money that he wants. He's going to have a baby soon and them diapers are getting expensive so is baby formula.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread is going to be juicy.
full

khiladi

Reaction score
The last efforts of a desperate man.

This is the same junk way of talking he does after getting dog walked in every big game he plays in.

The end is near, Dakky poo.
Does it at a charity even too…. When it’s all “emotional” and the PR is in his favor. That’s why they pay the big bucks for agents that know about “brand marketing”…