Dak on deal with Cowboys "I'm definitely confident."

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
This is where I am on Dak. He is a very good QB, but he is not one of the few that can take an average team to the SB.

He needs help. He needs a good to great team around him.

If he can admit that and sign a new contract that pays him well, but still allows for the team to sign quality FAs then I want him around another five years.
If he does everything he can to sign the biggest deal possible - to squeeze out every possible cent, then we need to move on

khiladi

Reaction score
I hope so. I would really love to watch him for another three or four year, so exciting!

daknoo.0.gif

Mr. Stare Down Run the Offense

khiladi

Reaction score
The only charity he cares about is his own pockets.
Notice when he makes and made his public statements about the contract. Last time he was talking about “respect”, along with his “mental health”, while his brother and boys were playing the race card This time his first public statements are made at a kid’s charity event after he choked against the Packers after he completely disappeared.

It’s all contrived…. This is what these sports agencies are for….

Nav22

Reaction score
The MVP runner-up isn't going anywhere.

"I know they've come up short the last few years... but he's been a great player in this league, and his best years are still ahead of him."

-Troy Aikman on Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Notice when he makes and made his public statements about the contract. Last time he was talking about “respect”, along with his “mental health”, while his brother and boys were playing the race card This time his first public statements are made at a kid’s charity event after he choked against the Packers after he completely disappeared.

It’s all contrived…. This is what these sports agencies are for….
You and Mountaineer need a room? Damn y’all slurping each other up like a bunch of newlyweds my damn….

khiladi

Reaction score
DAK3_edit_0.jpg

This was on 2018…. Same type of throw against the 49ers and GB when he was picked off in the playoffs.. just stare down and throw.. but this was floating back.. look at them mechanics.. but he had no time!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
DAK3_edit_0.jpg

This was on 2018…. Same type of throw against the 49ers and GB when he was picked off in the playoffs.. just stare down and throw.. but this was floating back.. look at them mechanics.. but he had no time!
Hahahaha Khiladi don’t be having no leg to stand on he still use training camp stats from 2017 and now he using video from 2018 lol.