Dak on deal with Cowboys "I'm definitely confident."

J12B

Reaction score
He needs to take a team friendly deal then.

Swagger

Reaction score
He needs to take a team friendly deal then.
Nope. He needs to get out of Dallas and join some deadbeat mug team willing to overpay him only to realise after about 3 quarters that he's in fact a bang average QB without a defense giving him the ball again and again and again deep in the oppositions' half and/or a dominant offensive line giving him all day to throw the ball.

khiladi

Reaction score
Yeah it's not like he could go as far back as...Prescott's last game for more evidence of horrific QB play :facepalm:

Dak lovers read like Dak reads defenses. I clearly said Dak was doing the same thing in 2018 he was doing this year against GB and SF in the playoffs, the only difference is the Texans sucked and the CB didn’t intercept it. The point was it’s a comparison of early Dak and “MVP” Dak.. same Dak, different day..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is where I am on Dak. He is a very good QB, but he is not one of the few that can take an average team to the SB.

He needs help. He needs a good to great team around him.

If he can admit that and sign a new contract that pays him well, but still allows for the team to sign quality FAs then I want him around another five years.
If he does everything he can to sign the biggest deal possible - to squeeze out every possible cent, then we need to move on
Every QB needs a good to great team around them.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
daknoo.0.gif

Mr. Stare Down Run the Offense
He got played like a fiddle on that play. Just like he did on the pick six in the playoffs.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Notice when he makes and made his public statements about the contract. Last time he was talking about “respect”, along with his “mental health”, while his brother and boys were playing the race card This time his first public statements are made at a kid’s charity event after he choked against the Packers after he completely disappeared.

It’s all contrived…. This is what these sports agencies are for….
The haters are freaking and it’s AWESOME!!