Twitter: Dak on his contract: "Sure, I'm deserving"

Zordon

Reaction score
Not sure why he’s still talking about Super Bowls.

For me at least, I would have less angst about a new deal if in the last decade he had at least gotten us to one NFCCG in ‘16, 18, ‘21, ‘22 or ‘23. His performances in those playoff games have gotten progressively worse.

Anyways, in this article he sounds like a guy who is very content and comfortable in his position.

Last edited:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Is that Dak quote really a positive one? I guess it could depend on who he is referencing there but I would think "If these people want to move on, its a business" would seem to me like he is talking about the front office, no?

Sounds like he is still doing some posturing here in the media.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lots of positive feeds lately...... make you wonder, it's no longer if but when.

1.jpg

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lots of positive feeds lately...... make you wonder, it's no longer if but when.

Only a Dak over Dallas fan can read that quote and think it sounds like “not if but when”.

“If they want to move on I understand. It’s a business”

“Things have to be right in my end as well”

Dak over Dallas fans think that is “positive” talks lolololololol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't even care that it's about the money. Acting like everyone is stupid enough to believe that it's not about the money or that he's "doing it for the brotherhood" like he's some kind of Robin Hood is the part that is laughable.
:laugh: :lmao:

Nav22

Reaction score
"I'm not putting that much thought into hoping it gets done now, hoping it gets done in a couple of weeks, during the season or whenever it happens," Prescott said. "I just know conversations are on the right way."

Prescott said the sides have exchanged proposals but would say only, "a lot of good things are going on in there," and he reiterated he has confidence in both sides working out a deal, whether it be soon or before March when he would become a free agent.

"I enjoy being a Cowboy 1,000 percent, enjoy living in Dallas, enjoy everything about it," Prescott said. "But this is a business. Conversations are going well, but I'm thankful to be where I am right now and that's here."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/40874193/cowboys-dak-prescott-talks-contract-right-way

This is the most optimistic Dak has been in awhile about a new deal getting done.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is that Dak quote really a positive one? I guess it could depend on who he is referencing there but I would think "If these people want to move on, its a business" would seem to me like he is talking about the front office, no?

Sounds like he is still doing some posturing here in the media.
He’s talking about the haters.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"I'm not putting that much thought into hoping it gets done now, hoping it gets done in a couple of weeks, during the season or whenever it happens," Prescott said. "I just know conversations are on the right way."

Prescott said the sides have exchanged proposals but would say only, "a lot of good things are going on in there," and he reiterated he has confidence in both sides working out a deal, whether it be soon or before March when he would become a free agent.

"I enjoy being a Cowboy 1,000 percent, enjoy living in Dallas, enjoy everything about it," Prescott said. "But this is a business. Conversations are going well, but I'm thankful to be where I am right now and that's here."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/40874193/cowboys-dak-prescott-talks-contract-right-way

This is the most optimistic Dak has been in awhile about a new deal getting done.
It's easy to fool a fool and he has you fooled.