Twitter: Dak on his contract: "Sure, I'm deserving"

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't disagree with anything he said. But what he didn't say is a number that he thinks he deserves. I think he is deserving, just not $60 million per year.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Nothing wrong here, IMO

I'm ready to move on from Dak, but Dak has done pretty well for himself in this league.

I think it's easy to lose perspective of that as fans.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I want a million dollars a year for playing madden. I don't need that money for me, I need it for all the downtrodden, impoverished madden players out there. If I get paid, then they get paid too!

What do you mean when you ask me, "what madden championships have you won"? I don't need those to get paid. I deserve it.

Besides, I'm in the best shape of my life, have never felt better, and am totally focused on winning a madden title this year.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
"Sure, I'm deserving" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ok, now that I have that out of the way, why is he talking winning Super Bowls? How about just being able to string together a couple of playoff game wins first? Still have yet to see that in 8 years. Or beat the 49ers? If you love Dallas so much and are about winning, prove it with a good deal. Otherwise, this is all about him.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Why should fans care about how well Dak's done for himself?
What I meant is that he's been pretty successful relative to the field.

He and the Cowboys aren't getting it done, and it's time to find another QB, but he's had a solid career.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
2-5 in the playoffs.

The worst record ever for a QB with at least 5 playoff starts.

“Deserving” lol.
IMG-0517.gif

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Lmao, Dak haters looking for everything they possibly can to be upset
It's funny to me that 'hater' is the go-to label to dismiss someone’s criticism. Instead of acknowledging that people can have genuine disagreements, name-calling becomes the easy out.

Upset? Yes, I am upset. I've been waiting 28 years for my favorite team to play in a significant game. Then a QB comes along, (whom I supported for years) who consistently fails to win important games. What does he want in return? To be the highest paid QB in the HISTORY of professional football. A contract that would cripple the team’s salary cap for years making it hard for them to build a team around a guy that can't get the job done. So, I guess if that makes me a "hater", then so be it.

If the shoe were on the other foot, and Dak were on the Giants doing this to them, you’d be laughing all season at the stupid contract they gave him.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
If the shoe were on the other foot, and Dak were on the Giants doing this to them, you’d be laughing all season at the stupid contract they gave him.
This is the low key reason we have an Eagles fan pumping up Dak in some of these threads. He is smart to want us to destroy the next five years by making Dak the highest paid player ever.

Sydla

Reaction score
Only a Dak over Dallas fan can read that quote and think it sounds like “not if but when”.

“If they want to move on I understand. It’s a business”

“Things have to be right in my end as well”

Dak over Dallas fans think that is “positive” talks lolololololol
LOL I am not a Dak fan and even I recognize he's getting extended.

I really, really hope I am on the board the minute someone starts the "SIGNED" thread just so I can see your reaction and people mocking you. I am here for the entertainment.