Dak on Philly

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DrhHtKGWkAEmdzn.jpg

“The only thing I know I can do is come in and work and get better.” Dak Prescott on staying positive, emphasizing the importance of focusing on Philadelphia + more.

Get better....get better...get better...get better how long will we hear the same old same old from this desperate incompetent QB....Thks Jerry you are da man!!!

P.S. He looks cooked by the way heck I'm starting to feel sorry for him and Philly will be one pressure cooker that hes never faced under these conditions before....it might just be his last game....look at his face...not looking good ....

P.S. Just a feeling I have ...that face is a QB that has lost the locker room...

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Hey guys go easy on him.

Since 2016 Dak is tied with Romo for most TD passes thrown at Philadelphia by a Cowboys quarterback. He'll be fine

***(Editors note: Romo only played 1 series and 6 total snaps, yet still has as many TD passes in Philly as the guy who started both games)

CWR

Reaction score
“The only thing I know I can do is come in and work and get better.” Dak Prescott on staying positive, emphasizing the importance of focusing on Philadelphia + more.

Get better....get better...get better...get better how long will we hear the same old same old from this desperate incompetent QB....Thks Jerry you are da man!!!

P.S. He looks cooked by the way heck I'm starting to feel sorry for him and Philly will be one pressure cooker that hes never faced under these conditions before....it might just be his last game....look at his face...not looking good ....

P.S. Just a feeling I have ...that face is a QB that has lost the locker room...

Plenty to criticize without attacking him for saying the absolute right thing lol.

Reaction score
Oh good!

All Dak needed was a few cliches!

I gues he'll throw for 400+ Sunday night

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
That's very illegal............except in some southern states. :D

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Lol

Remember last season when he said it was a must win vs Philly, only to come out and play absolutely terrible :lmao:
I remember at the beginning of 2017 Dak pretty much came out and guaranteed the Cowboys would win the NFC east. I am trying so hard to like him as our QB, it's just not happening. And every time he scrambles and turns his back to the play and completely faces the wrong direction I just shake my head. A good QB always keeps his eyes downfield. Dak is not a good QB....

lwehlers

Reaction score
I remember at the beginning of 2017 Dak pretty much came out and guaranteed the Cowboys would win the NFC east. I am trying so hard to like him as our QB, it's just not happening. And every time he scrambles and turns his back to the play and completely faces the wrong direction I just shake my head. A good QB always keeps his eyes downfield. Dak is not a good QB....

I totally agree with this when he turns his back to the defense I just want yell and say what the heck is he doing.

zerofill

Reaction score
Plenty to criticize without attacking him for saying the absolute right thing lol.

Well... I for one want him to say... that was my fault. Own something himself... he is the leader, the QB of Dallas. Just say, look... I sucked, That was my fault out there. He doesn't do that... Just says the same thing. I need to get better, we need to get better... shut your PC mouth and own some of this.

Carson

Reaction score
Man I almost feel bad for Dak.

He has almost zero fans and everybody hates him.

Almost.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
He has been doing stupid stuff, but I like him. He will turn it around.