Dak on Philly

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hey guys go easy on him.

Since 2016 Dak is tied with Romo for most TD passes thrown at Philadelphia by a Cowboys quarterback. He'll be fine

***(Editors note: Romo only played 1 series and 6 total snaps, yet still has as many TD passes in Philly as the guy who started both games)
Another lie!

Dak threw 2 TD passes and for almost 300 yards in a win against the Eagles on October 30, 2016!

uGoBscy.jpg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Bull****. When Romo played like crap, he manned up and took full responsibility. I’ve heard him say plenty of times that the loss was on him.
When??? Prove it! I can prove Dak takes the blame for just about every loss.

zerofill

Reaction score
Bull****. When Romo played like crap, he manned up and took full responsibility. I’ve heard him say plenty of times that the loss was on him.
Yep...heard Brady say it, even heard arrogant Rodgers say it, Big Ben, rookie Baker Mayfield, and Tony... multiple times, "That was MY FAULT I have to play better." I never heard Dak take full responsibility. The only thing he says is he made a bad decision. Dude, you make a million bad decisions weekly.

Now he says he would be p_ssed if the guys in the locker room weren't p_ssed...

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/dak-i-d-be-pissed-if-guys-weren-t-pissed

I hate to break it to him, but they are p_ssed at him... unless they just frankly don't care.

zerofill

Reaction score

Gotta throw in the towel man... defending Dak, is a lost cause. 95% of the Dak supporters on this forum have already had enough... There are 5% left... You aren't going to see what you want from Dak, so best to move on.
He's done... and so are the Cowboys with him.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Gotta throw in the towel man... defending Dak, is a lost cause. 95% of the Dak supporters on this forum have already had enough... There are 5% left... You aren't going to see what you want from Dak, so best to move on.
He's done... and so are the Cowboys with him.
No, he's the franchise QB and about to be resigned to a new 4-5 year contract by seasons end. I'm so looking forward to seeing yall eat crow. Oh...and more complaining.

zerofill

Reaction score
No, he's the franchise QB and about to be resigned to a new 4-5 year contract by seasons end. I'm so looking forward to seeing yall eat crow. Oh...and more complaining.

Me saying he's done... has nothing to do with Jerry resigning him lol. I already know he will do something like that, just because people tell him not to. Plus the simple fact that Dak gets endorsements that show off the Cowboys.

There are 2 people in that organization that truly believe he isn't done. Jerry & Dak... that is it. Just get ready for several more years tacked on to the 23 already.

Nav22

Reaction score
After the playoff loss in Seattle:

"I know how hard everyone in that locker room worked to get themselves in position to win that game today and for it to end like that, and for me to be the cause is very tough to swallow right now," Romo said. "I take responsibility for messing up at the end there. That's my fault. I cost the Dallas Cowboys a playoff win, and it's going to sit with me a long time."

There’s several more examples if you do a Google search. Find another “criticism”.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
After the playoff loss in Seattle:

"I know how hard everyone in that locker room worked to get themselves in position to win that game today and for it to end like that, and for me to be the cause is very tough to swallow right now," Romo said. "I take responsibility for messing up at the end there. That's my fault. I cost the Dallas Cowboys a playoff win, and it's going to sit with me a long time."

There’s several more examples if you do a Google search. Find another “criticism”.
Hey, if its so easy to find on Google, let's go. Find and post them.

Dak has taken blame for most of all loses. Romo doesn't even come close to that.

Nav22

Reaction score
Hey, if its so easy to find on Google, let's go. Find and post them.

Dak has taken blame for most of all loses. Romo doesn't even come close to that.
Show me the evidence that Dak takes blame for “MOST” losses and Romo doesn’t. Go ahead. The burden of proof is on you, not me.

CWR

Reaction score
Well... I for one want him to say... that was my fault. Own something himself... he is the leader, the QB of Dallas. Just say, look... I sucked, That was my fault out there. He doesn't do that... Just says the same thing. I need to get better, we need to get better... shut your PC mouth and own some of this.

Hes been taking the brunt of the blame all season long. Im not sure what your point is. Do you actually want him to say this is all my fault and everybody else played great but I alone sucked? Lol.

zerofill

Reaction score
Hes been taking the brunt of the blame all season long. Im not sure what your point is. Do you actually want him to say this is all my fault and everybody else played great but I alone sucked? Lol.
At this point... yeah LOL...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
@Nav22 Did you listen to this???^^^

I'm not the only poster saying as much. There's your proof!

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Another lie!

Dak threw 2 TD passes and for almost 300 yards in a win against the Eagles on October 30, 2016!

uGoBscy.jpg

Re-read my post. The game you referenced was in Dallas. The game this weekend is at Philadelphia and I very clearly said at Philadelphia twice

Do your research and get back to me and next time make sure you got your facts together before you start throwing around your accusations of falsehoods

Last edited:

Ddisco22

Reaction score
DrhHtKGWkAEmdzn.jpg

“The only thing I know I can do is come in and work and get better.” Dak Prescott on staying positive, emphasizing the importance of focusing on Philadelphia + more.

Get better....get better...get better...get better how long will we hear the same old same old from this desperate incompetent QB....Thks Jerry you are da man!!!

P.S. He looks cooked by the way heck I'm starting to feel sorry for him and Philly will be one pressure cooker that hes never faced under these conditions before....it might just be his last game....look at his face...not looking good ....

P.S. Just a feeling I have ...that face is a QB that has lost the locker room...
I wish for once the guys would say what they actually feel instead of the same ole lame comments. It sounds sooo JG, I hate it. It isn't what the people want to hear.
"staying positive, blah blah blah. How is that even possible??? Too SOFT!

Eightneight

Reaction score
I don't think so. The defense has played well all year, but did not in the last game. So, that can rebound.

Besides the mistakes, and lack of constant production, I liked the look of the offense with cooper. Dak was throwing to his receivers on the outside. He got cooper and gallup in the game. He avoided beasley, but it was nice to see him throw first downs to guys on the outside.

I am not saying it will happen, but they could just as easily win 4 out of 5.
Have you seen their next 5 games on the schedule? No way this team could win 4 out of those 5. Not with this offense. I agree about the Defense but our Offense flat our stinks this year.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
People are insane.

Reactions: CWR