Dak on Philly

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Dude is such a loser.
I wouldn't call him a loser, he's a good guy with good character, but not everyone has the talent to be a starting QB in the NFL, the sooner the Cowboy brass realises this the better off we will be as a team. Dak would make a solid backup for any team even ours we just can't keep him as our starter and expect much success unless absolutely everything around him is perfect (think 2016) and that is hardly ever the case for any team in the NFL let alone ours

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DrhHtKGWkAEmdzn.jpg

“The only thing I know I can do is come in and work and get better.” Dak Prescott on staying positive, emphasizing the importance of focusing on Philadelphia + more.

Get better....get better...get better...get better how long will we hear the same old same old from this desperate incompetent QB....Thks Jerry you are da man!!!

P.S. He looks cooked by the way heck I'm starting to feel sorry for him and Philly will be one pressure cooker that hes never faced under these conditions before....it might just be his last game....look at his face...not looking good ....

P.S. Just a feeling I have ...that face is a QB that has lost the locker room...

Say all the right things.. Do everything the right way Dak.

Then go out on Sunday and play not to lose and pass for under 200 yards and depend on Cole Beasley to have a big game in order for you to have success.

zerofill

Reaction score

Then go out on Sunday and play not to lose and pass for under 200 yards and depend on Cole Beasley to have a big game in order for you to have success.

Playing scared, when you know... you aren't the man. Maybe Ric Flair can come do one of those speeches in the locker room.

staubach24

Reaction score
Bull****. When Romo played like crap, he manned up and took full responsibility. I’ve heard him say plenty of times that the loss was on him.
I agree 100%. In the eyes of alot of Cowboys' fans, Romo was the personification of class. He always took the blame for losses, sometimes even when he played well. His speech about pro football being a meritocracy and having to prove it every week was spot on. Its tough to be a QB in the NFL and even tougher in Dallas. It is arguable that nobody carried that responsibility on as well as off the field any better than Tony, given what he had to work with.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

His whole Career rest with Zeke....shame really and pathetic but when one has very little talent this is the end result.
If Zeke doesn't sacrifice his body and soul come Sunday night Dak will go down in flames once again.
If i was Zeke the answer is NO Dak can't carry you forever bud till I pay the price with a shorten career or injury....sorry ...now take your Tostito and Pepsi monies and enjoy life without the Dallas Cowboys...as you STINK!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Lol

Remember last season when he said it was a must win vs Philly, only to come out and play absolutely terrible :lmao:
The environment is one of high toxicity and low levels of leadership. I fear for any new player that comes to Dallas right now. Especially the young ones.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish for once the guys would say what they actually feel instead of the same ole lame comments. It sounds sooo JG, I hate it. It isn't what the people want to hear.
"staying positive, blah blah blah. How is that even possible??? Too SOFT!

Whats he going to say the truth.....Please Zeke and everyone else play 110 % ball so i can manage to look good out there...his face says it all .....Dak is DONE!

John813

Reaction score
His whole Career rest with Zeke....shame really and pathetic but when one has very little talent this is the end result.
If Zeke doesn't sacrifice his body and soul come Sunday night Dak will go down in flames once again.
If i was Zeke the answer is NO Dak can't carry you forever bud till I pay the price with a shorten career or injury....sorry ...now take your Tostito and Pepsi monies and enjoy life without the Dallas Cowboys...as you STINK!

What's crazy is that if Jerry was serious, which he probably was, Dak will get an easy 20-25+mil per year deal and they'll probably lowball Zeke like they did Murray.
"Sorry Zeke, we are concerned about how many carries you had. You know, we could get 500 other backs to do what you did."

BoysForLife

Reaction score
What's crazy is that if Jerry was serious, which he probably was, Dak will get an easy 20-25+mil per year deal and they'll probably lowball Zeke like they did Murray.
"Sorry Zeke, we are concerned about how many carries you had. You know, we could get 500 other backs to do what you did."

Sad, but very possibly true.

staubach24

Reaction score
Cowboy fans, as yourself this: If Dak and Tony' s careers had been reversed and Dak had come in 2004, how long would he have lasted. Playing on teams with lackluster defenses and little to no running game. If through a series of injuries, Tony had been handed a job with the best Oline in the game and Zeke in his rookie year plus a defense that was hafway decent(and only gotten better since). Would there even be a debate as to who was the better option. Its an impossible question to answer because Dak never would have made it to his 3rd year as a starter. Tony might have already won a SB. If you're thinking how well would Tony have played his first year as a starter, look at 2006 when he took over for leadfoot Bledsoe. He lead a horrible team to the playoffs. So many things to ponder. The main one being who would be the coach. Certainly not the Carrot, who Tony carried for the bulk of his tenure.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Hopefully they teach him "Listen Dak, When a QB is reeling backwards, and thinks about throwing off of his backfoot, to a guy who is double covered , DON'T THROW IT!... Dak, now , son, you do understand that our guys were in the dark jerseys and see those other guys? Yes, Dak, them, they are in the light jerseys. Do you notice there are 2 of them and one of our guys? DON'T THROW THE BALL!!!" Yes, Dak, we mean the football. Go get better now. How bout some clapping now!!!!"... Course, Cam Newton did the same stupid mistake last night.... What is wrong with these guys? Well, I am glad Cam threw it because I can't stand him, But, come Dak, See the field... He is not seeing the field.

Oh, and FIRE KELLEN MOORE!!! What is the point of him being in that position? Really? They couldn't find another past QB with actual experience? Bring back Wade.