Dak on Philly

Verdict

Reaction score
I would NOT be surprised if the Cowboys come out and throttle Philly after laying an egg against the Titans. That's the modern day NFL.

wileedog

Reaction score
Man I almost feel bad for Dak.

He has almost zero fans and everybody hates him.

Almost.
I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I have absolutely zero against Dak as a person. Even all the endorsement stuff, well who wouldn't look to cash in after the rookie season he had? I don't think it has really affected his results on the field, he just doesn't have the skills to excel consistently at this level. 99.99% of the planet doesn't either.

I'm more angry that the exact same people who didn't think he had the talent to be drafted in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round are also the exact same people who decided it was "Dak do-or-die after" after 16 flippin' games in 2016, and then doubled down on that stupid bet by shipping off a #1 pick to try to chase that bad money.

Last edited:

CB61

Reaction score
He has been doing stupid stuff, but I like him. He will turn it around.
Let's hope so because it doesn't seem to matter what any of us think and of course Jerry is the owner and if Jerry is going to commit to him Jerry is going to commit to him so we are just along for the ride

CB61

Reaction score
I would NOT be surprised if the Cowboys come out and throttle Philly after laying an egg against the Titans. That's the modern day NFL.
And then we will sit here more perplexed than ever?? Then we'll lay an egg against Atlanta

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Well... I for one want him to say... that was my fault. Own something himself... he is the leader, the QB of Dallas. Just say, look... I sucked, That was my fault out there. He doesn't do that... Just says the same thing. I need to get better, we need to get better... shut your PC mouth and own some of this.
He said he is a leader;)

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I actually prefer cocky qbs, even when they're not good yet. I remember listening to Kelly interviews when he was like 26. They'd ask him how he felt about the number 1 ranked team in the NFC coming to Buffalo, and he'd say something like he felt like whoopin' em. It's just more fun.

Eightneight

Reaction score
I don't think he reads defenses as good as the coaches think he does. Don't know how many times I was saying "throw the da#* football". He's always going through his progressions and he rarely finds an open reciever. So it's "dink n dunk" almost all the time. He can't throw open a reciever, we've seen that time and time again. his accuracy is mediocre at best. Can't throw the long ball or really anything over 10 yards. So yeah, I'd say I've seen enough. Time to move on.

Eightneight

Reaction score
The Cowboys are all set to drop 4 of the next 5. Might beat Washington. Might. It's fittin to get ugly around Big D.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
The Cowboys are all set to drop 4 of the next 5. Might beat Washington. Might. It's fittin to get ugly around Big D.

I don't think so. The defense has played well all year, but did not in the last game. So, that can rebound.

Besides the mistakes, and lack of constant production, I liked the look of the offense with cooper. Dak was throwing to his receivers on the outside. He got cooper and gallup in the game. He avoided beasley, but it was nice to see him throw first downs to guys on the outside.

I am not saying it will happen, but they could just as easily win 4 out of 5.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Prescott has five fumbles (three lost) in his past three games...And 5 INTS this year. Losers find a way to lose. It's as simple as that.:rolleyes:

I'm honestly starting to think the guy is a bigger fraud than Quincy Carter.

The guy took credit for that 13-3 Tony Romo guided season...and he learned nothing from it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Man I almost feel bad for Dak.

He has almost zero fans and everybody hates him.

Almost.

Its karma..............he shouldn't have thanked that Seahawk for taking out Romo

Romo was loved by this fan base...........Dak will never be.........that is just a fact

Dak is getting what he deserves thanking the dude that took Romo out............the fans will never forget that............EVER!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well... I for one want him to say... that was my fault. Own something himself... he is the leader, the QB of Dallas. Just say, look... I sucked, That was my fault out there. He doesn't do that... Just says the same thing. I need to get better, we need to get better... shut your PC mouth and own some of this.
BS! Where have you been? Dak specifically and clearly said the game last week was on him, just like he takes the blame for every loss! Something Romo never did! With Romo it was always "WE need to play better".

Getting sick and tired of you guys lies.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Garrett speak has become the doctrine of every player on the team. Accept, project, expect; Accept= blame for dismal play, Project= watch film and do better, Expect= us fans to believe anything that is said, year after year.

Nav22

Reaction score
Like just about everyone who’s been watching... I think Dak is regressing too, and I also agree that he’s unlikely to be the long-term answer.

I just don’t understand the tone from Cowboys “fans” who sound like they want the guy to fail.

Nav22

Reaction score
BS! Where have you been? Dak specifically and clearly said the game last week was on him, just like he takes the blame for every loss! Something Romo never did! With Romo it was always "WE need to play better".

Getting sick and tired of you guys lies.
Bull****. When Romo played like crap, he manned up and took full responsibility. I’ve heard him say plenty of times that the loss was on him.