Dak on SF loss "Y’all panicked. We didn’t."

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I have to hand it to him. We were all upset over the team's awful play against the 49ers. We were demanding that Dak, and the entire team, play much, much better. They've done that.
Dak doesn't need to worry if some fans "panic," as he said. The fans, and the press, always talk. It's never the talk that counts. It's what happens on the field that counts.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Cmon Dak. You, and the whole team treated that game like a measuring stick game, and talked yourselves up. And then you got your doors blown off— again.

We as the fan base have watched you and this team frontrun and then disappear in the big games.

Until you prove it when it matters, doubt will remain. That takes nothing away from your current streak of good play— but your play in the regular season also doesn’t magically undo your postseason suck either.

Shut up (for once) and go prove it on the field in a big game.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big talk from a QB who has feasted on the likes of the Giants, Jets, pats, skids, panthers, and the messes in LA. Our best win was at home against the 6-6 Seahawks In a nail biter.

So buckle up Cowboy fans. Here comes the tough part of the schedule. Let’s see our cool, calm, and collected QB lead our team to wins over Philly, Buffalo, and Miami.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Cmon Dak. You, and the whole team treated that game like a measuring stick game, and talked yourselves up. And then you got your doors blown off— again.

We as the fan base have watched you and this team frontrun and then disappear in the big games.

Until you prove it when it matters, doubt will remain. That takes nothing away from your current streak of good play— but your play in the regular season also doesn’t magically undo your postseason suck either.

Shut up (for once) and go prove it on the field in a big game.
To me i believe him that he never paniced.

The wrong conclusion we all have or believe in is that he wants to win big games. He does not. He knows what he is and doesnt expect to win meaningful games. So he feels relaxed when the 49er destroy other teams that are considered contenders.

The guy just talks to stir up the hype. Joneses boy. Thats all he is.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
To me i believe him that he never paniced.

The wrong conclusion we all have or believe in is that he wants to win big games. He does not. He knows what he is and doesnt expect to win meaningful games. So he feels relaxed when the 49er destroy other teams that are considered contenders.

The guy just talks to stir up the hype. Joneses boy. Thats all he is.
No, he's a leader, learned it in school. A leader is supposed to call out his fans.