Dak on SF loss "Y’all panicked. We didn’t."

Reaction score
hes been playing very good, I will absoulty give him that, but enough talk - go beat philly this week and show us you are a top team and can beat a top team in a prime time spot...no more talk, go do it
No doubt,,, might want to delay the I-told-ya-so talk for after they've played some good teams, though I don't mind the confidence.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
No, he's a leader, learned it in school. A leader is supposed to call out his fans.
OF COURSE he is a leader.....

I sometimes have the urge to hand him a ladder, so he can climb up and see the field better. Pun intended..

Anyways.. I dont consider it good leading when you call out others. In fact i dont consider it a good human trait at all.

And that "good leader" narrative about him is just a way to say he sucks in all other areas. We all just cant judge how good his leading skill is. We are not in the locker room or in meetings where we can see how he really is. Those who ride that narrative know how hard it is for us to question something like that narrative. So they use it on and on and on.

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
I mean let's not pretend that the schedule didn't help out after that San Fran loss. We've played mostly dogs over that 7 game stretch and the best team we played in that 6-1 stretch, Philly, we lost to.

So I get what he's saying but reality is the schedule was a major factor in our turn around. You also can't say what you just said Dak and then come out and lose Sunday night. You do that, this team is going to look foolish again and it's just going to further drive home the point this team is just a step behind the better teams in the league.

Kwyn

Reaction score
hes been playing very good, I will absoulty give him that, but enough talk - go beat philly this week and show us you are a top team and can beat a top team in a prime time spot...no more talk, go do it
It’s a requirement of the job.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Anyways.. I dont consider it good leading when you call out others. In fact i dont consider it a good human trait at all.
Then you must have a hard time reading this board. LOL

Kwyn

Reaction score
To me i believe him that he never paniced.

The wrong conclusion we all have or believe in is that he wants to win big games. He does not. He knows what he is and doesnt expect to win meaningful games. So he feels relaxed when the 49er destroy other teams that are considered contenders.

The guy just talks to stir up the hype. Joneses boy. Thats all he is.
The idea that any NFL quarterback lacks a competitive spirit is ludicrous.

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You guys need to go cheer for San Francisco and Philadelphia. I am sorry that the Giants and Commanders suck. You are certainly not Cowboys fans when you complain about the teams 9 wins and cry over the three loses.

Proof

Reaction score

I sometimes have the urge to hand him a ladder, so he can climb up and see the field better.

The wrong conclusion we all have or believe in is that he wants to win big games. He does not. He knows what he is and doesnt expect to win meaningful games. So he feels relaxed when the 49er destroy other teams that are considered contenders.

EWXcjGPXQAA7ukn.jpg

rambo2

Reaction score
Maybe should have panicked after the Cardinals loss, because that is probably gonna have you needing 3 road wins in a row. Gook Luck with that.
Watch the Eagles lose to the Cowboys and the Seahawks.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I like new press conference Dak. As close as he can get to telling the drama queens “shut the #@%@ up and let us play!”
It's the only way to beat this down...consider the press beneath you but never let that come out in the presser. Give them a seat at the table in your head...and you're screwed. See Tom Brady...always respectful, but you can tell...he was telling the press what they wanted to hear. Inside he had absolute faith and belief in himself and the team no matter what they wrote. Delusional for sure, but there's really no other way for men to go to war together...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You guys need to go cheer for San Francisco and Philadelphia. I am sorry that the Giants and Commanders suck. You are certainly not Cowboys fans when you complain about the teams 9 wins and cry over the three loses.
Got it...if anyone says anything negative about Dak, then we are trolls and need to go root for another team. Such a sorry stance, but I have heard that tons of times.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
To me i believe him that he never paniced.

Then why are you here Debbie?

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
Right, but that does not fit their narrative.
The Eagles have played the tough part of the schedule and have lost 2 games. We are about to find out how we do in the tough part of the schedule. Hopefully we do well......