Dak on SF loss "Y’all panicked. We didn’t."

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
All of the talk in the world from both the fans and Dak won't change anything that happens on the field. The entire Cowboys team, the fans and Dak are the only ones involved in the BS involved in the game results and the talk that occurs in the aftermath of these games. All of the talk in the world won't change anything that occurs on the field of NFL football play. All parties involved should be keenly aware of that fact, if somehow, they're not already. Dak, the Cowboys' team and their fans will survive what occurs on the field, regardless of their individual feelings and opinions. So many of us take these games are taken far more seriously than should be the case.

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All of the talk in the world from both the fans and Dak won't change anything that happens on the field. The entire Cowboys team, the fans and Dak are the only ones involved in the BS involved in the game results and the talk that occurs in the aftermath of those games. All of the talk in the world won't change anything that occurs on the field of NFL football play. All parties involved should be keenly aware of the truth in that, if somehow, they're not already. I'm sure Dak, the Cowboys' team and their fans will survive whatever happens on the field, regardless of their individual opinions.
lmao...I wouldn't be so sure of that. There are some whose whole life are focused on the team and "the leader" of the team. They can find a cliff anywhere, or a tall building.

Blackrain

Reaction score
To me i believe him that he never paniced.

The wrong conclusion we all have or believe in is that he wants to win big games. He does not. He knows what he is and doesnt expect to win meaningful games. So he feels relaxed when the 49er destroy other teams that are considered contenders.

The guy just talks to stir up the hype. Joneses boy. Thats all he is.
There is some village that is missing an idiot and I think it ended up here

Blackrain

Reaction score
OF COURSE he is a leader.....

I sometimes have the urge to hand him a ladder, so he can climb up and see the field better. Pun intended..

Anyways.. I dont consider it good leading when you call out others. In fact i dont consider it a good human trait at all.

And that "good leader" narrative about him is just a way to say he sucks in all other areas. We all just cant judge how good his leading skill is. We are not in the locker room or in meetings where we can see how he really is. Those who ride that narrative know how hard it is for us to question something like that narrative. So they use it on and on and on.
He was voted Walter Payton Man of the Year he's obviously respected by all his teammates and the whole league.

Please get back to your village while you still have no credibility.

Lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did I say I was?
I have never been scared of any team.

Some, and seems many fans are afraid of SF, Philly, and many other teams. Have you not read here every day.
Well, good for them...until the game is over I don't worry about it, however, instead of worrying about the eagles coming to play the Cowboys...that makes me excited because this next game is going to be different, they have been exposed and the Cowboys, in my opinion might just rough them up a little.

The Cowboys are looking strong even playing teams without a winning record, they are still pro football players so you can't blame the team for beating them. Eagles are in for a big surprise, and it's not a turkey leg after the game, it's an eagle leg this time.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was never panicked, just disappointed in not winning the significant games. Dallas keeps going through this pattern of late. Particularly in the playoffs.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Big talk from a QB who has feasted on the likes of the Giants, Jets, pats, skids, panthers, and the messes in LA. Our best win was at home against the 6-6 Seahawks In a nail biter.

So buckle up Cowboy fans. Here comes the tough part of the schedule. Let’s see our cool, calm, and collected QB lead our team to wins over Philly, Buffalo, and Miami.
There is one team that appears to special but they lost 3 in a row at one point this season. Every metric says the Cowboys are a top 5 team in the NFL and the strength of schedule argument is stupid. There is a good chance that Buffalo will 6-7 when the Cowboys go to Buffalo in a few weeks so I expect you to to change the gold post a million more times. Miami is the AFC version of the Cowboys, Detroit lost at home to both Seattle and Green Bay. The Cowboys can’t win with you folks.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It helps when you play the scrubs of the league. The real season starts now. Show us.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
hes been playing very good, I will absoulty give him that, but enough talk - go beat philly this week and show us you are a top team and can beat a top team in a prime time spot...no more talk, go do it
No, Dak has earned the right to say whatever he wants to say, especially when the media keeps asking him. His critics have bashed him nonstop for years. Time to man up and eat some crow.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
This time of the year reveals which teams are for real and which ones are not -- here's hoping we're the former; not the latter!:thumbup:

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
hes been playing very good, I will absoulty give him that, but enough talk - go beat philly this week and show us you are a top team and can beat a top team in a prime time spot...no more talk, go do it
He hasn’t really been talking much...been relatively quiet, actually. He was responding to a question during a presser. He certainly didn’t say anything wrong or stupid. That said, you’re right…just go do it.

Jipper

Reaction score
He hasn’t really been talking much...been relatively quiet, actually. He was responding to a question during a presser. He certainly didn’t say anything wrong or stupid. That said, you’re right…just go do it.
Can you imagine how this board would be after a 44-17 type of win on Sunday??? The elation would be incredible