Dak on SF loss "Y’all panicked. We didn’t."

erod

Reaction score
Which time, Dak?

This year when you played like crap? Last year when you played like crap? Or the year before when you played like crap?

It's hard to know which time you mean.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not calling out his fans base. Just a minority group of his fans.
Then he needs to find a better way to have fans like him instead of him calling out any fan of his. "Y'all got scared..."

Yeah, sure scared me, now scare me some more on Sunday. Don't be scared, Dak.

CCBoy

Reaction score
"Romo will win a SuperBowl. He will." - Jason Witten

As the marines say, "**** in one hand and wish in the other and see which one weighs more."
So, you are into handling pee.... :facepalm: :popcorn: As a drug and alcohol advisor we always had them pee into a bottle.One had only to ensure nothing was put into the bottle other what was needed to complete an examination for criminal activities.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
No, these fans are an accident looking for a place to happen,
So the Cowboy fans are the ones to crapped the bed the last two playoffs against the 49ers? Was it also the Cowboy fans who were mouthing off before the 49er game and then showed up and as usual crapped the bed again?

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I hate when he talks like this. Like dude, i get you've been playing great but do this AFTER you beat the eagles.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yes, Dak, you've been playing complete garbage since.
If you're not panicked after the next 4 games, I'll be impressed.
Freedom of speech...do you fill in for President of a University?

CCBoy

Reaction score
So the Cowboy fans are the ones to crapped the bed the last two playoffs against the 49ers? Was it also the Cowboy fans who were mouthing off before the 49er game and then showed up and as usual crapped the bed again?
Roll over, eat crap, and die...I played the sport, but as a team member.

I don't jerk fans around for YOUR OWN AGENDA. I supported the men I went to war with, just as in sport. You play around with disrespect and a lack of accountable ethics. Your lame act impresses me...none. Throw another negative simile and get treated as a degenerate by this fan. The Cowboys are fine...

NOW, attempt to explain away:

NFC

Philadelphia 10-2
Dallas 9-3
Detroit 9-3
San Francisco 9-3

AFC

Miami 9-3
Baltimore 9-3
Jacksonville 8-4
Kansas City 8-4

Those teams will adapt individually over the next 5 games. That has to be seen although and not insulted concerning which!

You ignore playoffs the past two seasons as well as a win. The team was in the game against San Francisco two seasons. They had momentum problems that resulted in losses. Not drama filled kick butt routines. The Cowboys lost. There were personel injuries this past season. The prior season a patch worked offensive line...but 12 wins both seasons.

I don't put up with an intelligence insult from the start.

Discuss and prove what was presented above with more than a sour mouth and pissy attitude.

What school do you represent?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
You ignore playoffs the past two seasons as well as a win.
They also played them this year during the regular season and got flattened . If anything this season has proven that the Cowboys are a soft team that folds when they get punched in the face. You can try to hide behind. 9-3 record and claim that they have only lost one game after that loss to the 49ers while conveniently ignoring that the 1 loss came against a team that they might actually meet in the playoffs. Just like getting their *** handed to them by the 49ers is a rather telling metric of what is about to happen.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Give it up, you won't even make a Simon and Garfunkle.
I love playing those songs...thanks for reminding me of them. Now I think I will smoke some devils weed, grab my guitar and relearn some of them tunes. My band and I are trying to think of some Christmas tunes to learn. Any suggestions?