Dak on SF loss "Y’all panicked. We didn’t."

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
  • The Cowboys are tied for second in pressures with 205 per PFF. The Eagles allow the fifth-most pressures with 196.
  • If Micah Parsons hits 13 sacks this season, he will be only the second player to do that since 1982 in their first three seasons. The other was Reggie White.
  • Brandon Aubrey has 26 field goals in his rookie year. The Cowboys season record by a rookie is Richie Cunningham with 34 in 1997.
  • CeeDee Lamb, over his first four seasons, has had eight games with 10+ catches, only the fifth player to ever do that. He also has a touchdown catch in four straight games. One more and he would be the first Cowboy since Dez Bryant (2013) to accomplish that.
  • Jake Ferguson likes to play the Eagles. In three games he has 12 receptions for 155 yards and two scores. In the first game between the two this season he had seven catches and a score.
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...game-preview-week-14-dak-prescott-ceedee-lamb
And this all means what? Dak still can't beat teams with winning records.

Redline360

Reaction score
Nothing matters until the team can make progress in the playoffs

Dak will have a stretch of games where he looks like the mvp then will go on and look like the typical Dak we expect. Happens almost every year which usually goes hand in hand with the OL play

Defense will look like complete horse **** some games then play at elite levels the next.

Just need everything to mesh and come together in the playoffs. With everything rolling we easily field a top 5 offense and defense.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Dak is balling right now but he should just shut up.

Let’s not forget all the tough talk at the press conference earlier this year befote we played the 49ers. Dak ended up playing like trash and the team got its face kicked in.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Notice how quiet they’ve become?
While I am not the hater you accuse me of...I do defend peoples rights to say what they want, feel how they feel. Somewhat similar to the reason our military has defended our freedoms for so many years.

Funny how playing well and winning silences "critics" (or rather fans who demand excellence, really)...

but that's how it works...rightly so.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, Dak, you've been playing complete garbage since.
If you're not panicked after the next 4 games, I'll be impressed.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Can't believe how fans are taking his statement of context. All he is saying is, yes we laid an egg but it was just one game and we knew we were a better team than we played. Just a matter of cleaning up a few things and playing our game. Did you honestly expect him to say we have little or no confidence in beating the 49ers???? No player in the league would say that.

I will admit the little dart about y'all lost confidence shows he still has a bother by the brutal beating he took after that game.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
hes been playing very good, I will absoulty give him that, but enough talk - go beat philly this week and show us you are a top team and can beat a top team in a prime time spot...no more talk, go do it
Part of these forums are going to panic if he lays an egg sunday

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
What the hell do you care? You forget to raise your pinkie?

Dallas has scored 40 points five times this year. They have scored more than 30 points in all six home games. If they hit 30 on Sunday, they would be the first NFL team to score 30+ points in their first seven home games of the season. With 40 points on Sunday, they would be the first team ever to score 40+ points in five consecutive home games.

Since head coach Mike McCarthy has been in Dallas, they’ve had 16 games with 40+ points, the most in the NFL. The next closest teams are the Bills and the Chiefs with eight each.

The Cowboys are first in the league for 10-play drives with 35, and first in points per game at 32.3. Dallas is second in third-down conversions rate at 48.5%. The reason for that number is Prescott leads the league for passer rating on third down at 117.2, and completion percentage at 72.8%.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...game-preview-week-14-dak-prescott-ceedee-lamb
Respectfully I literally couldn't care less about any of that. We've been down this road several times and he (along with the rest of the team to varying extents) blows it when it matters. Until he does something that matters he's just a robotic gas bag.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dak is speaking in past tense as if we have achieved something. Just win again Dak.

Rayman70

Reaction score
its been 27 ****** years. Don't care about talk. I think we have heard it all over the last 27 years. To all the fans that are satisfied with the 12 wins last 2 years, ...clearing my throat....leave...gtf outta here. Status quo won't work. I want passionate fans that crave better! For me, its SB or bust, as it should be.

IceBowler

Reaction score
I have to hand it to him. We were all upset over the team's awful play against the 49ers. We were demanding that Dak, and the entire team, play much, much better. They've done that.
Dak doesn't need to worry if some fans "panic," as he said. The fans, and the press, always talk. It's never the talk that counts. It's what happens on the field that counts.
I agree with you! .. as the yellow flag comes from nowhere and "happens" on the field .. at just the critical time .. :cool:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Respectfully I literally couldn't care less about any of that. We've been down this road several times and he (along with the rest of the team to varying extents) blows it when it matters. Until he does something that matters he's just a robotic gas bag.
No, these fans are an accident looking for a place to happen, instead of the Cowboys. Two previous 12 win seasons and this is the third. You don't care due to not investing anything but a complaint.

Two straight playoff seasons and this is the third. Top five team in the NFC and that can't be challenged in the now. Your stance is a crap load and shows no back bone but the play of a wooden horse cowboy.

Heading out on a cattle drive?

Certainly not a Cowboys fan...go ahead and ride off into the sunset and see exactly who misses you. :facepalm: :starspin:

HMJYay

Reaction score
Haha. This has been the story of Dak’s career. Feast against a bad NFC East and bad stretches in the schedule. 4 games from now I’m guessing you’ll see the “gotta keep our heads up and do better Dak.” This Cowboys team is damn good and he’s got a top 3 WR in the league and top 7 line. He’s gonna want 50 million plus next year and Jerry is dumb enough to do it. Dak has always been slow twitch and it will get worse as he ages If he doesn’t do it this year, it’s not gonna happen.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
You haters are gonna hate. And when they do win the SB you’ll disappear because no nads.
"Romo will win a SuperBowl. He will." - Jason Witten

As the marines say, "**** in one hand and wish in the other and see which one weighs more."