Dak only 1 of 5 active QBs to lead league in TDs in a year

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Plenty of blame to go around . I haven't heard anyone excuse anyone , save the DakDavidians who claim its the other 51 , while their Hero stares the D down with the Doe eyes caught in headlights, while his right hand is on his Pud, Choking it

Yet another DakDavidian who puts on the blame on the other 52 , and absolves the Doe Eyed Choking Loser of playing a part of it . Luckily for those who know Football , the Jones boy clearly see what we see , DAK STINKS !!
They barely gave him his last contract where he needed to break his ankle and pick up the PITY VOTE when Jerry finally caved in.
NO Honey No Money nothing is getting DAKTRASH another Deal with the Jones boys as you correctly state they have seen enough!!!!!

GINeric

Reaction score
If he was really an iggles fan he would want Dak to stay in Dallas for the next 20 years.

If he was really a Cowboys fan, he wouldn't hide all week after the Cowboys win games and Dak plays well.

Tell me what Cowboys NEVER has anything positive to say about the team and players after wins? Why only show up after losses?

Make that make sense....

GINeric

Reaction score
:muttley:Excuse # 2 torn down just like that.

What was the defense ranking vs the run under Dan Quinn? I noticed that was conveniently left out. A few teams have rushed for 150 to 200 yards vs this defense. For some reason that chart isn't telling the whole "defensive" story.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Plenty of blame to go around . I haven't heard anyone excuse anyone , save the DakDavidians who claim its the other 51 , while their Hero stares the D down with the Doe eyes caught in headlights, while his right hand is on his Pud, Choking it

Yet another DakDavidian who puts on the blame on the other 52 , and absolves the Doe Eyed Choking Loser of playing a part of it . Luckily for those who know Football , the Jones boy clearly see what we see , DAK STINKS !!
Yet another fan who puts all the blame on Dak and gives a bye to the other 52 players and their coaches and their FO.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Weird, you can't remember ever seeing all the posts bragging about Daks play in garbage time against GB but you remember everything MC says? Sus.
If you say it 50 times then yeah I’m bound to remember it…aren’t you? One you saying “owned” and you saying “sus”….i thought I was here with old heads but I may have been wrong lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
:muttley:Excuse # 2 torn down just like that.
It was historically bad for Dallas. Most points allowed in a home playoff game in modern NFL history, and even when you take out the pick-6 it's still the most points the Cowboys have ever given up in any postseason contest.

Oops

NotForLong

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers - 2 (2016, 2020)

Patrick Mahomes - 2 (2018, 2022)

Lamar Jackson - 1 (2019)

Dak Prescott - 1 (2023)

Russell Wilson - 1 (2017)

I see no reason to not resign him. We have one of the more elite QBs in the league. This defense is Zimmer's job to fix, not his. Until it's fixed expect us to go 1 and done regularly. Sure his price tag is gonna be expensive but so is half the QBs in the league, and they all navigate around it. Id sign him to 6 years in the low 50s.
You must not watch the NFL Playoffs.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
And this is a fair statement, no problem.

But it's the whole team's performance that doesn't translate in the post-season, but somehow only one player is mentioned as if this were boxing or golf.
All problems arent equal (by responsibility/remuneration), indeed in the GB you can muddy recollections, however, there are only really two factors real: the secondary and Dak's inability to come back from a deficit.....indeed the improved performance when GB played a passive defense just highlights the Jekyll and Hyde differential between Good/Poor, Clutch/Garbage Time.

Then the TWO SF GAMES....despite : No run game, no run defense, O-Line, out muscled and having to conceded penalties/pressures.....Dak still had 4 chances to pull out the win/tie. AGAIN HIGHLIGHTS, that he struggles when behind....if he wants a defense that put's him in a winning position (and to overcome that blindspot of coming back from behind....then he'll have to accept less responsibility/ money (maybe via longer contract).

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Season in which they appeared in their first conference title game.

1) Aaron Rodgers - 6th season (3rd as starter)

2) Patrick Mahomes - 2nd Season (1st as starter)

3) Lamar Jackson - 6th season as starter

4) Russell Wilson - 2nd Season

5) Dak Prescott - Never

Number of QBs to start their first conference title game in year 9 or later: 1 (Ken Anderson)

Conclusion: Don't pay Dak. He simply is not a championship level QB. To think he is despite his career so far is to think you will beat odds many hundreds to 1 against you.

fivetwos

Reaction score
We were a great defense until we had to face a Head Coach who knew how to gameplan our weaknesses.

San Francisco and Green Bay are on a whole other level and it's because of their coaching.
The problems in Dallas don’t go much beyond this.