Dak or Zeke better win MVP

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The MVP award should be shared but not between Dak and Zeke, I'd give it to the o-line. They are the true MVP of the league.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I don't see either one winning the MVP ... most of the the attention goes to our offensive line, and most of the media gives the success of Dak and Zeke to the offensive line, even though with essentially the same line 3 backup QB's were 1-11 and McFadden still had 1100 yards even though he didn't stat the season as our starter RB.

I think Brady likely takes the MVP...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Not sure if either should win the MVP. In retrospect, Dak's number's aren't flashy enough, and Zeke didn't hit the 2k mark. That's the only way you receive that honor in this league.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I don't see Rodgers winning. Over a 15-16 game period starting the middle of last year and going into mid-season this year his stats compared roughly to Blain Gabbert's over that same of time.

Something was clearly wrong with him -- maybe related to all of his odd family issues.

He's gotten his mojo back and has been incredible for the past 6-7 games, however, there is no denying that he kinda sucked for a good portion of the season.

Oh, I agree. I wouldn't pick him, but he might make a late surge because he will likely lead the Packers to the playoffs.