Dak: Our team culture is great

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Maybe he's telling the truth but something is missing in that locker room. I can't quite put my fingers on it but I don't sense a strong leadership presence on this team. By that, I mean one or two players the entire team looks up to and respect.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...-i-feel-attacked-if-theres-questions-about-it

Dak Prescott: Our team culture is great, I feel attacked if there’s questions about it​

Published March 5, 2024 06:37 AM

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe he's telling the truth but something is missing in that locker room. I can't quite put my fingers on it but I don't sense a strong leadership presence on this team. By that, I mean one or two players the entire team looks up to and respect.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...-i-feel-attacked-if-theres-questions-about-it

Dak Prescott: Our team culture is great, I feel attacked if there’s questions about it​

Yes Sir he loves the way the "culture" is and he has valid points to feel attacked.
Let me explain.
He receives the largest paycheck on the team and the rest of his teammates have to carry him esp the defense.
Gets tons of endorsement deals as QB of the Cowboys while the rest of his teammates are doing local Chevy commercials.
If you had such a gig at work wouldn't you feel attacked if anyone wants to muddle the waters?
Talking about a marshmallow life eh Dak?
73yrb6.jpg

Brax

Reaction score

The culture is great where else can a player get over paid for under preforming. Maybe the press should “attack” him more.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I’m assuming all the good culture talk is simple not wanting to throw anyone under the bus and say the right things to the media.

My fear is this is what these guys really believe and this organization has been dysfunctional for so long that they don’t know what good culture looks like.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The next closest one we had was Dez, he's the last player that I felt truly cared, I'll never forget Ware and Witten trying to calm him down when the Lions came back. He had every right to be pissed
I think it’s a time and place though. Yelling and throwing a tantrum doesn’t really mean nothing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think it’s just a thing to say now. Does anyone really know what a poor culture is lol? Do Chiefs have a great culture or great players that step up when needed?

Patriots culture was great when Brady was there now it sucks when he’s not. The culture never left the success did.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

I like Dak better when he is in hiding. He should go back there - permanently

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I’m assuming all the good culture talk is simple not wanting to throw anyone under the bus and say the right things to the media.
+1 .....I think part of the problem is I'm not sure they have a player who is universally respected and vocal. I think DLaw has some respect and isn't afraid to speak up but you are right, most seem a little timid when it comes to holding their teammates accountable.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Do Chiefs have a great culture or great players that step up when needed?
I think it's both.....one feeds another one ( Chris Jones, Mahomes and Kelce ). I'm not many fans noticed Chris Jones chewing his teammates out during the Super Bowl when they got off to a slow start.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
All the players have to do is take a good look at the management and they see that there's not much to hang their hats on! :thumbdown:
How can the team as a whole maintain a culture that plays with the needed intensity to win championships?! They cannot!!
One good look at the reality that their leadership at the top is so helpless . . . they know their chances are so sorely lacking.

Last edited: