Dak: Our team culture is great

John813

Reaction score
Maybe it is fine, but you think the QB looking for his last huge payday would say else-wise? Not to mention the one player the Front office is still very high on, minus contract talks with his agent
Sort of a question that would maybe get answered honestly if the player was kept anonymous. But then it would be questioned if the source was legit.

Redline360

Reaction score
And people seriously think he would waive his no trade clause.

Overpaid to under perform
No consequences
Not held reliable
Makes extra bank for being on the cowboys(endorsements)
Everyone else is the scapegoat
Senile owners

He's all about the money so he's not going anywhere. Who would leave this cupcake work place? Dude hit the life jackpot at the right time

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think it's both.....one feeds another one ( Chris Jones, Mahomes and Kelce ). I'm not many fans noticed Chris Jones chewing his teammates out during the Super Bowl when they got off to a slow start.
Chiefs struggled all year though. They did not look good. So was it poor culture then? Even one game they lost to the Bills and cried about officiating…..head coach as well.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m assuming all the good culture talk is simple not wanting to throw anyone under the bus and say the right things to the media.

My fear is this is what these guys really believe and this organization has been dysfunctional for so long that they don’t know what good culture looks like.
I know people hate Stephen A Smith but him saying he spoke to cowboys players and got info on them and how they feel about the team last year, it put a buzz in my ear like wow they really aren't feeling Dak, then this past season he does it again against GB, man you could only imagine what's being said about him in the locker room. Every thing isn't peachy

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Maybe he's telling the truth but something is missing in that locker room. I can't quite put my fingers on it but I don't sense a strong leadership presence on this team. By that, I mean one or two players the entire team looks up to and respect.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...-i-feel-attacked-if-theres-questions-about-it

Dak Prescott: Our team culture is great, I feel attacked if there’s questions about it​

Published March 5, 2024 06:37 AM
This could have been a special year because Mike and Dak were good for the offense and Lamb, but we were derailed at every turn vs good teams because we had no run game anyone had to respect and the defense couldn’t do anything but rush the passer.

Blame it on players all you want, but Jerry has left the roster in shambles for the playoffs every time in recent years. OL and backups one year; WRs were garbage in 2022; No run game in 2023; no run defense throughout the entire stretch.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I’m assuming all the good culture talk is simple not wanting to throw anyone under the bus and say the right things to the media.

My fear is this is what these guys really believe and this organization has been dysfunctional for so long that they don’t know what good culture looks like.
they dont know lol.
neither do the jones boys.
So to them the culture seems ok, that is if they understand what culture we are referring to.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
How does this guy have any fans?
I think he couldnt care less about the fans.
he said this because he wants to please jerry, and his fellow players.
Just more bs from him. He goes with the flow and who pays him and who plays with him.

So he will say this is a championship team no problems to the end.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe he's telling the truth but something is missing in that locker room. I can't quite put my fingers on it but I don't sense a strong leadership presence on this team. By that, I mean one or two players the entire team looks up to and respect.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...-i-feel-attacked-if-theres-questions-about-it

Dak Prescott: Our team culture is great, I feel attacked if there’s questions about it​

Published March 5, 2024 06:37 AM
I agree, I can't put my finger on it either, and since I don't have any insight on what goes on in their locker room, I won't go on a rant acting like I do. Every team in the NFL loses games KC and SF went through their funky this season. I wonder if they had a culture problem.....

Qcard

Reaction score
This just became another dump on Dak thread.
Same old stuff.
Some Forumites are starting to realize :lmao: :lmao: :laugh: :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh: laughing at Dak Hate is the only remedy...

We've had Jimmy Johnson and Troy Aikman approve of Dakota Prescott but theirs a fringe element that will NEVER accept Dak.

It's NEVER BEEN about Football....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How does this guy have any fans?
Why does anyone give likes to someone that isn't even a fan of this team and just comes in here to rile up good fans. I've seen good fans turned against their team by posters like you. Negative posts day in and day out, over and over again. WE GET IT!!! you don't like Dak, but the obsession is weird.
Now go back to the Texans forum.

Big_D

Reaction score
Great? Thats what you’re going with. Everyone on this team speaks fluent Jerry now. Just selling hot garbage and pretending everything’s just fine.