Dak: Our team culture is great

GMO415

Reaction score
Maybe he's telling the truth but something is missing in that locker room. I can't quite put my fingers on it but I don't sense a strong leadership presence on this team. By that, I mean one or two players the entire team looks up to and respect.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...-i-feel-attacked-if-theres-questions-about-it

Dak Prescott: Our team culture is great, I feel attacked if there’s questions about it​

Published March 5, 2024 06:37 AM
Lies

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
I think it’s just a thing to say now. Does anyone really know what a poor culture is lol? Do Chiefs have a great culture or great players that step up when needed?

Patriots culture was great when Brady was there now it sucks when he’s not. The culture never left the success did.

The 1997 Cowboys had 5 hall of famers, several pro bowl caliber players otherwise, and went 6-10.

Culture isn't just a word.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Why does anyone give likes to someone that isn't even a fan of this team and just comes in here to rile up good fans. I've seen good fans turned against their team by posters like you. Negative posts day in and day out, over and over again. WE GET IT!!! you don't like Dak, but the obsession is weird.
Now go back to the Texans forum.
What’s more weird?

An obsession with Dak , the QB for the Dallas Cowboys, on a Dallas Cowboys message board where Dallas Cowboys stuff is discussed.

Or.

An obsession with a random poster on a Dallas Cowboys message board?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'd love the culture too if I got paid that kind of money to underperform.

Heck, Dak only has 2 more playoff wins than me in the last 8 years. I'll come in and do that for a quarter of his $160 million dollar deal. Give me $45 million and we got a deal. :grin:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What’s more weird?

An obsession with Dak , the QB for the Dallas Cowboys, on a Dallas Cowboys message board where Dallas Cowboys stuff is discussed.

Or.

An obsession with a random poster on a Dallas Cowboys message board?
Just shut the heck up! Frikkin hater. First thing g I see ever morning is a guy that doesn't even like the Cowboys and is a self professed Texan fan come in here to take his morning dump on Dak. This is a game and fans like you try to take any little bit of fun we have away.

So the weirder the guy with an obsession for Dak. At least you finally admitted it, you have an obsession with Dak, your words!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The 1997 Cowboys had 5 hall of famers, several pro bowl caliber players otherwise, and went 6-10.

Culture isn't just a word.
The same culture didn’t change between 96 and 97…..culture is just the new buzz word. We have one every offseason. Jerry is why we haven’t won in 28 years not culture.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe he's telling the truth but something is missing in that locker room. I can't quite put my fingers on it but I don't sense a strong leadership presence on this team. By that, I mean one or two players the entire team looks up to and respect.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...-i-feel-attacked-if-theres-questions-about-it

Dak Prescott: Our team culture is great, I feel attacked if there’s questions about it​

Published March 5, 2024 06:37 AM
He’s not going to publicly say that there’s a culture problem even though I’m sure he knows there is one. When the entire team craps the bed in the 1st round of the playoffs against the #7 seed when the players knew they couldn’t win, then there’s a culture problem of some sort. A 218lb LB knows he can’t get by a 300lb OG. Even with Hankins in the lineup they couldn’t stop the Packers. The center is just average. The RT is decent in pass protection but scored near the bottom in run blocking.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He’s not going to publicly say that there’s a culture problem even though I’m sure he knows there is one. When the entire team craps the bed in the 1st round of the playoffs against the #7 seed when the players knew they couldn’t win, then there’s a culture problem of some sort. A 218lb LB knows he can’t get by a 300lb OG. Even with Hankins in the lineup they couldn’t stop the Packers. The center is just average. The RT is decent in pass protection but scored near the bottom in run blocking.
I agree.......but how do you fix it?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The same culture didn’t change between 96 and 97…..culture is just the new buzz word. We have one every offseason. Jerry is why we haven’t won in 28 years not culture.
But Jerry is probably the most important person when it comes to creating the culture. How he coddles players helps create a soft culture. Training camp in 70 degree weather in California helps create a soft culture. Building a luxurious training facility in The Star helps create a soft culture. The culture of any organization is a huge determining factor in the orgs success. They certainly have a culture problem.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
An odd comment....coming from someone who (allegedly) believes when a team mate says "dak is a great leader" hes telling the complete truth.
Like in this case....what do you expect them to say?

Opinion validation is a poor way to find the truth of things.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wish Jerry could get him on the staff. Just make up a title. Anything to get him in the locker room.
Irvins act plays well on TV, it wouldn't work with today's players. They'd throw cocaine days in his face.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I agree.......but how do you fix it?
It takes the realization of the coaches and players to realize that if they want to be a tough, they’ll have to foster that attitude on their own. They’ve won 36 games the last 3 years so they’re close to having a team to make it all the way. The coaches need to focus on fixing the glaring deficiencies on both the defensive and offensive lines. Quit playing safeties at linebacker. Pollards an excellent change of pace RB, but not a primary back. Keep Pollard and sign or draft a bigger and better RB.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
An odd comment....coming from someone who (allegedly) believes when a team mate says "dak is a great leader" hes telling the complete truth.
Like in this case....what do you expect them to say?

Opinion validation is a poor way to find the truth of things.
Go away Eagirls fan.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Great? Thats what you’re going with. Everyone on this team speaks fluent Jerry now. Just selling hot garbage and pretending everything’s just fine.
Everything is fine as long as fans keep showing up and talking about them, keeping them relevant.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Just shut the heck up! Frikkin hater. First thing g I see ever morning is a guy that doesn't even like the Cowboys and is a self professed Texan fan come in here to take his morning dump on Dak. This is a game and fans like you try to take any little bit of fun we have away.

So the weirder the guy with an obsession for Dak. At least you finally admitted it, you have an obsession with Dak, your words!
You are an emotional mess lololololol

Block me , but don’t unblock me a month later and send me an apology message like you did last time.