Dak permanently has quieted the doubters

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His passes were crisp, his passes were accurate, his passes were long or short or what ever the situation called for. He shred the Super Bowl champions for over a 70% completion % and 403 yards. He’s not getting the respect he deserves. I understand from the haters like Smear, Army dude, CL, Va and others but he out dueled the GOAT. Haters will say “but he lost”. Well he didn’t lose. Special teams lost. Lambs 3 dropped passes lost. Special Teams allowing a short field for Brady lost. THE OFFENSE DIDNT LOSE!!
0-1

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I guess you are not playing dumb. dang sorry, I bet your family is pissed after buying you books and you not reading them.
Man go to bed lol.....and take those lame *** jokes with you lol.....

"I bet your family is pissed after buying you books..."

dumb-huh.gif

At times I wonder how some of you even remember to breathe..........

Reactions: G2

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

sad little girl so mad and sad. take some midol that should help.
this is what I see when you post.

tenor.png

glimmerman

Reaction score

dumb-huh.gif

Hey you took my line. I say that to some. “I can’t believe you even remember how to breath.”

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hey you took my line. I say that to some. “I can’t believe you even remember how to breath.”
Damn do you? Hell man I really ponder it.....they don't seem to be able to take care of themselves let alone of someone else. I can't even imagine these people being parents....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm surprised he whiff that bad on a safety. If it was a linebacker or a defensive linemen I could see it. And while Jarwin isn't a good blocker....I expect him to do SOMETHING. If he can't even make a routine block like that then he needs to go back to receiver.
that's the problem with Jarwin, he is just ok as an inline blocker, but in motion he is awful.....Brown in fact is a very good blocker and was used often on saftey and even LBs and had had some success. and yes, Jarwin's main role is as a recieving TE.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
sad little girl so mad and sad. take some midol that should help.
this is what I see when you post.

tenor.png

I'm mad but aren't you the one who said "I'm going to keep it to football"? Oops....Dak having a good game got y'all hot and bothered....I wish I could bad for y'all but I can't......

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
roycey getting rile up on the internet

991.gif

I like Rock and I know he posted this to piss off people, but you're too dumb to see it.

can you find one post where I blamed or bad-mouth dak about this game? you're just a whiner crying in every thread, nothing new about you. same weakminded loser

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I jumped in this thread, because I CAN old man…

Ooh! Are you some kind of a tough guy or something?

How stupid do YOU have to be to think Dak is an elite quarterback when his record is 6-12 in his last 18 games he started and finished :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

How stupid do you have to be to think that wins and losses are the result of one player? This is football honey, not tennis.

Show me the elite QBs that are losers like Dak has been…

“Bbut his defense”

“Bbut his coach” (the same coach you cosigned)

I’m not wasting a second of time to ‘show’ you anything. I already have the answers. I know he’s an elite quarterback, just like the rest of the world. If you can’t figure it out by now, that’s on you. I’ll just address you as the football dunce you continue to show yourself to be.

Last edited:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
that's the problem with Jarwin, he is just ok as an inline blocker, but in motion he is awful.....Brown in fact is a very good blocker and was used often on saftey and even LBs and had had some success. and yes, Jarwin's main role is as a recieving TE.

The play design and call were great...its another thing we need to fix. Man we should've won that game, we can fix the things that lost it. Get the CB combo's right and dont leave one out there to get killed all game again, play the kids and let them get an ID. Quinn needs to adjust some of his blitzes....do not leave a DE on a TE in the redzone..thats a tough living. ST needs to show up like the whole unit does. NOT a moral victory at all but it was a great way to see what needs attention moving forward...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We did, but somehow...THIS is the game that will change the labeled "haters".

LOL.

I just remember in previous years, when Dak had a great passing game, almost leading the Cowboys to victory, the anointing oil was flowing fast and heavy with Dak supporters dominating the boards, singing his praises, calling out the Dak haters, who (except for the diehards) were conspicuously absent.

Conversely, when Dak and the Cowboys fell short against the Jets, the Patriots and other teams where the offense couldn't muster critical touchdowns, the Dak-scorners were in abundance and the Dakophants went in hiding.

It seems like this happens every year - and some on both sides seem oblivious to it. This is one of the reasons it's amusing to me. :laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Start mass ignoring the trolls. It's much more fun. You don't hear the rerun nonsense and others won't whine about words like hater, homer and troll.
You know...I wonder what this site would be like if I eliminated the trolls..I might try it just to see what the experience is like.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Better than expected but what has he done to earn great status besides personal stats? I know, I know: it's the poor defense, the bad special teams, the bad coaching.
Surely you aren’t one of those fans who need to see team success in order to evaluate and measure a players contribution?

Are you saying that our QB is our weakest link on this roster? You don’t see other contributing factors holding this team back from more success?

You think it’s all about our QB? How do you think the game would have gone without Prescott?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You know...I wonder what this site would be like if I eliminated the trolls..I might try it just to see what the experience is like.
Good question.

The trolls contribute to the financial directly and indirectly. Several of them are our leading “ zone supporters”. And their inciting reactions creates additional traffic which brings in more advertising dollars for the site.

But as far as general knowledge and insight contributions they add very little overall. Pretty much one trick ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.