Dak permanently has quieted the doubters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Are you slow? Go back and read what I said about Pappy. This is why I asked you to clarify because you're making no sense. I didn't say ANYTHING about Pappy nor did I generalize his statements. What I said was you can tell who the trolls are by the people who like his posts.

And yes Mountaineer is comparable to Pappy. For sure. He's toned it down the past week or so. Fair enough. You chose to see what you want. I can't help you. I've tried. There's just disconnect there and you're unwilling to see it.
Our biggest pay to troll isn’t worth responding to anymore. He doesn’t even deny his purpose here. But we appreciate his donations . Thanks :)

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
EDT? Moron are you trying to spell EBT? Lord have mercy.....go to bed man lol....jesus you keep embarrassing yourself lol.
lmao, you keep embarrassing yourself girl. get some midol and lay down. them craps will go away.

I'm here all night...............

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He usually doesn’t have anything to add. He’s just hopping on to support the other trolls. I’m only seeing his post when others quote him. Lol
great grandpaw go worship your Garrett statue. another long-winded loser.

you're probably the guy who complains about how bad the masks smell. too bad you don't realize it's your breath.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
EDT? Moron are you trying to spell EBT? Lord have mercy.....go to bed man lol....jesus you keep embarrassing yourself lol.
He used to be kinda of funny . With his poor grammar and misspelling. But he’s just more of a jumping on the backs of other trolls now. Personal insults is about all he has . The ignore feature works.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yeah at this point I'm over it I'm not going to keep going back and forth with someone who can't even spell "EBT"......
yeah looks who's talking, I guess you don't have auto correct.

dang you can't fix stupid.... just look in the mirror royceeee

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He used to be kinda of funny . With his poor grammar and misspelling. But he’s just more of a jumping on the backs of other trolls now. Personal insults is about all he has . The ignore feature works.
"kinda of funny" now that is funny. it should be kind of. no need for "a" before jumping.. now who's the idiot? looks like Greg

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
And now you can't even sell my name that's right in front of your face.....the hits just keep coming lol.
royceee don't get mad. royceeee

I'm here all night. Too many people on here let you get by with this bs every day. I'm here all night.

why would I sell your name? lmao... royceee you, freaking simpleton. looks like the hits just keep on coming.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
royceee don't get mad. royceeee

I'm here all night. Too many people on here let you get by with this bs every day. I'm here all night.
And what "bs" do I get away with? So you're bothered and intimidated by me? Its normally easy to spot you type of guys.....when you start resorting to "EBT" jokes...oh I'm sorry "EDT" jokes....the highlight of your day is to be a fake tough guy on a Cowboys message board.......I could do one of two things...ignore you.....or laugh at you...I've been laughing at you.....

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
And what "bs" do I get away with? So you're bothered and intimidated by me? Its normally easy to spot you type of guys.....when you start resorting to "EBT" jokes...oh I'm sorry "EDT" jokes....the highlight of your day is to be a fake tough guy on a Cowboys message board.......I could do one of two things...ignore you.....or laugh at you...I've been laughing at you.....
and we have all been laughing at you. don't try to sell me your name nobody is intimated by you simpleton.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
oprah-you.gif

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Man maybe im missing something, I was agreeing with you on its more than w/l when judging the position play....

Have you not learned, he is just here to argue with someone. Any perceived slight on Dak and without actually comprehending what was written, he starts shaking and turning red and responding with child like emoji's.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Have you not learned, he is just here to argue with someone. Any perceived slight on Dak and without actually comprehending what was written, he starts shaking and turning red and responding with child-like emojis.
yep. I agree with you. The funny thing is I didn't say anything about dak. he actually played good Thursday. I just said this was a baiting thread to piss off the regular dak detractors and her panties got all wadded up.
Rockport is okay. I have no problem with him.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
yep. I agree with you. The funny thing is I didn't say anything about dak. he actually played good Thursday. I just said this was a baiting thread to piss off the regular dak detractors and her panties got all wadded up.
Rockport is okay. I have no problem with him.
Is all you have in your arsenal is jokes about race and women? Damn...its 2021.....is that what you had in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.