Dak played an outstanding game

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Because this is the BickerZone.

I mean, I know this was a regular season game, but we did amazing things this week. We gave the Vikings their second worst home loss in their history with the worst coming in 1963. We earned our largest road victory in our history, which, when you think of the great teams that we've had, that is certainly a massive accomplishment. We're 4-0 in the Vikings current stadium. Oh, and to top it off, we have a kicker who set the record for most 60+ yard kicks in his career. What a performance!! World Class performance!!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I mean, I know this was a regular season game, but we did amazing things this week. We gave the Vikings their second worst home loss in their history with the worst coming in 1963. We earned our largest road victory in our history, which, when you think of the great teams that we've had, that is certainly a massive accomplishment. We're 4-0 in the Vikings current stadium. Oh, and to top it off, we have a kicker who set the record for most 60+ yard kicks in his career. What a performance!! World Class performance!!
No argument from me.
Everything worked out and when Dak had to make a play, he did and he did it well.
Credit to him because there are times when his accuracy and playmaking fails him.

I hope this team can synergize and continue this sort of performance on all ends.
Still need to show they can stifle the run when behind on the score...
But we'll cross that bridge if we get there.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
No argument from me.
Everything worked out and when Dak had to make a play, he did and he did it well.
Credit to him because there are times when his accuracy and playmaking fails him.

I hope this team can synergize and continue this sort of performance on all ends.
Still need to show they can stifle the run when behind on the score...
But we'll cross that bridge if we get there.

Not only that, we did that despite an illegal review to try to screw us. I think the time has come for Mike to use his motivational skills to get this team to crank it up more, using the illegal review as fuel to make the team want to demolish the Giants.

khiladi

Reaction score
Anything and everything can be downplayed when looked at through certain lenses and just about all of it can be truths and half-truths manipulated with and without the whole story.

I enjoy that you're at least eloquent about it.

We are in year 7 of Dak, with a team that was 5-1 eight him, That is the WHOLE STORY. We’ve seen it before and we will see it again, like when he was awful in the first half against the Giants with their starting DBs out. And the Patriots horrific offense just put up 26, including 364 passing yards against the Vikings secondary.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
We are in year 7 of Dak, with a team that was 5-1 eight him, That is the WHOLE STORY. We’ve seen it before and we will see it again, like when he was awful in the first half against the Giants with their starting DBs out. And the Patriots horrific offense just put up 26, including 364 passing yards against the Vikings secondary.
Yes yes. I know where you stand.

Proof

Reaction score
I'll give dak credit, that's the best hand offs I've ever seen him do. Great game and the defense played well.

you come across as a dullard. constantly repeating and re-posting the same comments over and over. not even sure if it's intentional or it just continually pops in your head every 2 minutes

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes, we know you’re a hater.

bewp7

Reaction score
all i know about dak is simple!

cowboys will go as far as zeke, pollard and the defense take them

u know it is true and that is proof dak is not even close to franchise qb and his contract is a huge mistake

u dont see chiefs fans saying we need to feed clyde edwards helaire so mahomes does not throw stupid interception haha

RonnieT24

Reaction score
all i know about dak is simple!

cowboys will go as far as zeke, pollard and the defense take them

u know it is true and that is proof dak is not even close to franchise qb and his contract is a huge mistake

u dont see chiefs fans saying we need to feed clyde edwards helaire so mahomes does not throw stupid interception haha

One they won their first championship before they drafted him .. and two he isn't a multiple NFL rushing champ. Lastly.. maybe if they ran the ball more they WOULD have another championship.