Dak played better than Rodgers against San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody

Reaction score
One thing that is always said about to criticize Dak is the claim that he stares down at one target or can't go through his reads to other WRs/weapons. Yet here is Rodgers refusing to throw to anyone besides Adams.

How does this excuse Dak? Oh, someone else screws up the same way, so Dak must be a good QB! Rodgers choked. Dak choked. It happens. One has a lot of playoffs wins, the other doesn't. One has a SB win. The other doesn't. Would I want Rodgers over Dak? Probably not...but I'm not happy with Dak right now.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Dak led the offense to 16 points against San Francisco.

Rodgers was only able to put up 10.

Analyze that Dak haters!

This is a horrible post. Horrible conditions in GB. Different scenario. The Packers wetting the bed doesn't make Dak playing badly any better. Both stunk up the joint and lost. This just makes us look inane trying to justify Dak.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Rodgers is used to hitting his money shots. This one didn’t work and his legacy will be tarnished by the loss.

Sydla

Reaction score
Its a coping mechanism for some and that might be quite therapeutic…..they are very good at it as it’s been in practice the last 6 years…..

Yeah there is some truth to that and imagine if the roles were reversed and it was Dak who played in the cold and snow and Rodgers played in nearly perfect conditions. The excuse making for Dak would be epic.

I can't believe we are having this discussion still LOL.

Quick question for some here, you have can have one QB for next year who you taking - Dak or Rodgers?

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I honestly believe that if Dak had played better against the 9ers, we win that game easily. Just look what happens when the light finally comes on in the third or fourth quarter. If Dak could be consistently as good as he usually is in the second half of games, he'd be a very good QB, and I think we could make it to the big game...or at least we could have this year. With the way this team is probably going to be cannibalized in the off season, next year is probably off the table.
——-

MM should take over play calling . He had gunslinger Favre and had to teach him control. Dark is control until,he has to become gunslinger.

MM more qualified and experienced to do that blend / transistion than KM

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Is it a fair comparison though when one team was playing outdoors in 6 degree snow and the other was decidedly not that? We saw the effect the cold was having on that game and that was a substantial variable that affected both sides.

SF a warm weather team played very well in those conditions. Key a D that could get to the QB and disrupt him. They even overcame the GB grab and hold OL magic that enables Rodger to do his Houdini shuffle to avoid getting getting sacked.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
——-

MM should take over play calling . He had gunslinger Favre and had to teach him control. Dark is control until,he has to become gunslinger.

MM more qualified and experienced to do that blend / transistion than KM
Maybe, but he's the head coach and has the ability and responsibility to tell Moore to change his approach, if he sees a problem. Either he doesn't see a problem or he doesn't know how to fix it, so I don't know if taking over play calling would make a difference.

lopey

Reaction score
:hammer::hammer:

And that's because everyone has known all season long the Cowboys have no Oline, no running game, led the league in Offensive drive-killing penalties, led the league in mistakes, bad playcalling, bad schemes, poor situational game decisions, etc.
You forgot bad quarterback

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Maybe, but he's the head coach and has the ability and responsibility to tell Moore to change his approach, if he sees a problem. Either he doesn't see a problem or he doesn't know how to fix it, so I don't know if taking over play calling would make a difference.

good point. Maybe he does that later in games ... something is very different when it appears Dak plays catchup.

shabazz

Reaction score
I believe it would have. This team seems to need a break in the game that changes momentum. Especially when we come out slow. I have seen games we won that we catch a break and take the game from there.

yeah, it seems like the slow start has been an indicator and trend that won’t stop. It’s like they collectively lose their confidence just based on their first drive. Beats all I’ve ever seen

nobody

Reaction score

Or Jerry decreed that Moore is not to be meddled with.

glimmerman

Reaction score
yeah, it seems like the slow start has been an indicator and trend that won’t stop. It’s like they collectively lose their confidence just based on their first drive. Beats all I’ve ever seen
It’s bizarre isn’t it. They come out flat or have a drive killing penalty and if they don’t catch a break like a turnover then it continues until the 4th quarter. To be honest if you watch the first time we played the wft we caught a break we got lucky. I think the wft was coming off a 4 game streak where they beat the bucs and our Defense gave us the first break. If not we may have lost the game. May have been the D-Law pick 6 game.. Or the sack fumble game. Hard to remember but our Defense played amazing. Gave no respect to there qb. We should have been playing every team the same way. But IMO they gave the cards to much slack and especially the 49ers, we should have been bringing the house on jimmy, he throw picks when your in his face..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak led the offense to 16 points against San Francisco.

Rodgers was only able to put up 10.

Analyze that Dak haters!

LOL.......so hilarious to watch the Dak haters take beating after beating.

Status
Not open for further replies.