Dak played better than Rodgers against San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Also Rogers didn't have to deal with the glare through the window like Dak does.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
The weather excuses Rogers’ production? I feel like I hear the excuse thing being labeled weak for some, but not Rogers? Ok.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Friendly reminder that the 49ers had -10 yards 24 minutes into the game. If that was the case against the Cowboys, we would’ve blown them completely out of the damn building. So once again its not ALL on Dak, and Aaron Rodgers might be slightly better than Dak but it’s not some crazy distance between the 2. Rodgers has made a living and a name feasting off of the Bears, Lions, and Vikings. Other than that he’s a good QB but Dak has proven what he can do when the defense shows up like the Packers D showed up tonight.

If we played the 9ers 10 times we’d win 8 times, guaranteed.
Rodgers has also gotten some meals in Dallas

Sydla

Reaction score
It's not fair, that's the point. These stupid comparisons need to stop altogether. There are so many variables with each team, in each game, and the whole 'Rodgers would've made that throw' is a very common and stupid thing ppl say here.

Players should be evaluated on their own merits. But that's not what happens on this board

Well that’s my point, the comparison is stupid.

That being said, Rodgers is a better QB than Dak and yes, he can make some throws Dak can’t. He has one of the best pure arms in the NFL still.

I can’t believe we are having this discussion.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Niners going to the championship game, the lesson here is invest your cap money and draft capital into the trenches and find yourself a bus driver.
Will never happen under the Jones because it’s not flashy and easily marketable, but there are plenty of bus drivers sporting super bowl jewelry.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Guessing if we beat the 49ers we would have beaten packers. Just one play away. Or a few less penalties. Or the Wilson to Pollard pass was complete. Did Pollard even see the pass coming..

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak was having an MVP season until he injured his calf. I don’t think any QB can win a Super Bowl with the Cowboys. Their issues are a lot deeper than how Dak played the final half of the season.
I honestly believe that if Dak had played better against the 9ers, we win that game easily. Just look what happens when the light finally comes on in the third or fourth quarter. If Dak could be consistently as good as he usually is in the second half of games, he'd be a very good QB, and I think we could make it to the big game...or at least we could have this year. With the way this team is probably going to be cannibalized in the off season, next year is probably off the table.

Dre11

Reaction score
Ok.....if that matters to you. We are both home now......watching.

But you interjected that Rodgers had things happen to him. Don't get mad because I counter your point, apparently it mattered to you.

Dre11

Reaction score

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I am surprised you are falling into this trap too. You typically are rational and have some common sense.
Don't make it so obvious and go out of your way to pile on Dallas, it makes no sense and will bring you no joy.
If you play for teams like GB you have an advantage late season playing at home. I work at Highmark stadium, there's a clear advantage with open stadiums playing at home.
Are we going to make excuses playing in Dallas when the genius Jones leaves the curtains open and players are blinded in the field of play?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Result was the same though, which is what matters.

Dak and Rodgers both failed.
rogers had beter defense its team game and by that measure i think dak would have won..no one knows but our defense allowed them to score at will in the first half and we had to play catchup. GB was leading most of the game and never behind until the FG winning score

foofighters

Reaction score
Dak led the offense to 16 points against San Francisco.

Rodgers was only able to put up 10.

Analyze that Dak haters!
Either way it's mediocrity and I bet if you ask Rodgers, he's not happy with that at all. Chances are, he may end up in a 9ers uniform and next year will even be more of a beat down because all they really need is a QB.

Gaede

Reaction score
Well that’s my point, the comparison is stupid.

That being said, Rodgers is a better QB than Dak and yes, he can make some throws Dak can’t. He has one of the best pure arms in the NFL still.

I can’t believe we are having this discussion.

We're not, really. We agree it's a stupid thing to say X QB is better because he did Y against Z team. Rodgers is obviously a better QB. With a better receiver. Running game. Coach. And several more years of experience. But sure, the only variable that you care about is snow.

Dre11

Reaction score
LOL, it’s not about making excuses for him.

It’s about using some common sense when trying to argue that Dak is better because he score 16 points in perfect conditions compared to Rodgers in horrible conditions.

Oh you're making excuses, this isn't the only time Rodgers lost to SF or played bad in the playoff and not all of them was bad weather, it's an excuse...gtfoh

nobody

Reaction score
Dak led the offense to 16 points against San Francisco.

Rodgers was only able to put up 10.

Analyze that Dak haters!

He still choked when it mattered. It doesn't matter what Rodgers did.

Whatever is bothering Dak, he'd better get it fixed or we're sooo screwed for a couple of years.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Yes because playing in freezing weather while it's snowing is totally the same as playing inside a climate controlled dome.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Guessing if we beat the 49ers we would have beaten packers. Just one play away. Or a few less penalties. Or the Wilson to Pollard pass was complete. Did Pollard even see the pass coming..
if we had won...we would've played the bucs.

Status
Not open for further replies.