Dak played better than Rodgers against San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorola

Reaction score
Dak led the offense to 16 points against San Francisco.

Rodgers was only able to put up 10.

Analyze that Dak haters!
Result was the same though, which is what matters.

Dak and Rodgers both failed.
Garopollo was meh last Sunday in Dallas and terrible last night in Green Bay....but he is (again) in an NFC Championship game.

SacredStar

Reaction score
No team has an advantage in weather like that. People were predicting that SF wouldn't be able to handle the cold. Heck, even the Packers didn't want to play in that crap.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Why is everyone giving the Packers an excuse by saying the weather hurt them???

Well guess what, the refs played a bigger factor in the DAL/SF game than the weather did in GB/SF. Green Bay was getting away with murder on missed holds vs the SF pass rush.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
No team has an advantage in weather like that. People were predicting that SF wouldn't be able to handle the cold. Heck, even the Packers didn't want to play in that crap.

couldn’t agree more. Lambeu is supposed to be an advantage for GB, yet it’s not bc it affects both teams.

i recall many wins by the visiting team in playoffs in lambeu. Giants twice, SF, Minnesota , Atlanta , TB….

Zman5

Reaction score
I disagree especially for a passing offense. A lot easier running the ball than throwing the ball in extremely cold weather. Many Cowboys players blamed the extreme cold for neutralizing their passing offense in the Ice Bowl. Bob Hayes was a nonfactor.

What are you talking about? I'm not comparing SF offense vs GB offense playing in the cold. I'm talking about ARod's performance vs the Niner's defense. Niners defense has the same disadvantage defending in the cold and snow as GB passing in the cold/snow. It is as hard if not harder to defend the pass in the cold and snow than the offense to pass. People are talking as though ARod was passing in the cold and snow and Niners defense wasn't playing in the same weather conditions.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Cowboys fans don’t mind losing as long as someone else loses, too. Maybe one day our homers will want the team to win again because they are comfortable as hell with losing.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yea .. Rodgers loves playing in that weather. 49ers just have a hell of a defense. Gotta give them credit and deebo is unreal.
True, and Deebo grew up quickly and has evolved into a juggernaut of a WR in this league.
Wish we had one.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Kinda stupid to start a thread though when clearly the conditions for production were way different.
What is even more embarrassing is comparing a QB that is a Super Bowl MVP, has the 7th most wins by a QB in postseason history...has played in 5 conference title games...I could go on an on. I guess this person subscribes to losing in the conference title game is just as bad as losing in the wild card or not making the playoffs at all. Kind of like...getting a 'B' is just as bad as getting a 'D' because neither is an 'A'!

And we wonder why Jerry does not feel compelled to change...too many of our fanbase are.....

jnday

Reaction score

Analyze that Dak haters!
Rodgers don’t play for the Cowboys and he is not my concern. Trying to use Rodgers as a means to justify Dak’s pitiful play is showing how desperate Dak lovers have become. Are you going to look at the playoff scores from the other games and find QBs that have played much better than Dak ? I am sure you won’t do that.

jnday

Reaction score
Dak has been feasting a bad NFC east team. Dak isn't close to Rodgers. Only a Dak homer would say that. Dak hasn't proven anything except he can't go far in the playoffs.
That is not right, he has proven that he can’t beat good teams in the regular season too.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Analyze that Dak haters!

Awesome performance by Dak, then!

Hip-hip hurrah!
Hip-hip! I say.

Move along now at the Irrelevant Exhibit.
Here we have the Leon Lett exercise video ...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Common theme is, 49ers have a hell of a defense, especially their front 7. Not many can name anyone in their secondary, but they play good team football.

Good defence, mate, but consider the Whiners O. It has a gouging, battering ram running attack in Mitchell and Samuel and then Samuel plays a great receiver. Add Kittle and Aiyuk as receivers and the Whiners seem stacked!
Garopollo is no Dak (heh) but is a great bus driver. Dangerous team.

32BellyOption

Reaction score

Analyze that Dak haters!

Let me guess…you got a trophy for finishing last when you played sports and you display it proudly on your mantle. Atta boy! You’re special.

starfan1

Reaction score
This makes you feel better? Dak played better than Rodgers
And you hypocrites talking bout the weather being a factor yet vilified Dak in New England 2 years ago?

I certainly get why Dallas fan are some of the most hated fans in the league

smh!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Let’s also not act like the people who hate dak or think he sucks wouldn’t be gloating if Rodgers beat the niners or dominated them. “See that’s how it’s done” “dak couldn’t do this” “this is what a real quarterback worth 40 million looks like”

it just sucks for them bc they can’t use the “dak lost to Jimmy g “ thing anymore when Rodgers the league mvp just did too

Those who are also pointing to the weather for why Rodgers struggled and the Packers lost, would be saying something like "Dak can't play or perform well in the cold weather, elite QBs know how to play or find a way to win in the elements, Rodgers or some other *insert QB*, would still be able to pick apart a defense in the cold or still be able to find a way to win. We need to get rid of Dak and find a tough QB who can play in the elements."

Also some are calling those pointing out the double standards or that Rodgers scored less points and had less yards "Dak Homers." But is anyone who is trying to explain away why Rodgers failed once again to win another Super Bowl or get to another Super Bowl, when he had homefield advantage and was playing in weather that he should be use to against a West Coast team "Rodgers Homers?" Or homers for any other QB they defend for coming up short of getting to their conference championship game or winning the Super Bowl?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
This makes you feel better? Dak played better than Rodgers
And you hypocrites talking bout the weather being a factor yet vilified Dak in New England 2 years ago?

I certainly get why Dallas fan are some of the most hated fans in the league

smh!
We shouldn’t be hated because of it. We should be laughed at because we are jokes.

Last edited:

Gaede

Reaction score
All of a sudden, it's not allowed to compare Dak and Rodgers?

You guys are the first ones to be like, 'Rodgers would have won that game/completed that pass/avoided that sack etc'.

It's obviously a silly comparison, but everybody does it here to demean Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.