Dak played better than Rodgers against San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dak Hater fantasy world....where Fan Forum poles are a key indication of Overall Fan sentiment:lmao2::lmao2:

Dak Haters have no clue the depth of mediocrity this team would be in without Dakota.

You've tried in 3 posts to assume what my posts mean....let me tell you so you can stop guessing..

Dak Haters are idiots :lmao2:

"jUsT IMaGiNE iF aARon RHuggers hATh AMuRi CoooouupEr and ALl" the Cowboys talent

I know Dak Haters.......

The sad thing is: You think that just because Aaron Rodgers sucked yesterday that it somehow means that Dak didn't suck in his one and done showing. You are also probably one that blames the refs for that loss.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Just like Dak last week, Rodgers has no excuse for losing that game last Sunday. Now starts the Packers drama about what well happen to him in the offseason. This is gonna be a mess.
Yep, no excuses for either. Certainly blaming the weather at a home game in GB is beyond hilarious.

Qcard

Reaction score
The sad thing is: You think that just because Aaron Rodgers sucked yesterday that it somehow means that Dak didn't suck in his one and done showing. You are also probably one that blames the refs for that loss.
Yes.. you know how I think

Dak Haters are psyche......:lmao2::lmao2:

Gaede

Reaction score
Cowboys fans are a strange breed. The Dak bashing has gotten out of control.

It really has.

I've rarely seen anyone claiming Dak is a hall of famer. Most ppl who support Dak readily admit when he's not played well and when's he's let the team down. Same for many ppl who criticize him. But the hate around here is starting to be laced with such vitriol and venom, it's overboard, overwhelming

Sydla

Reaction score
Rodgers embraces the weather that dog don't hunt. Rodgers just have problems vs San Fran

Luckily for Packers fans, Rodgers has more success than most signal-callers when the weather outside gets frightful.

When temperatures drop below freezing, Rodgers turns it on. Heading into last year’s playoffs, his record in these conditions was an impressive 28-6, per Spectrum 1 News. He’s thrown 76 touchdowns in these games with just 13 interceptions and has an average passer rating of 108.3. The Pack win these games by an average margin of victory of 15.5 points.

LOL.

The rationalizations for Prescott are getting epic now.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yep, no excuses for either. Certainly blaming the weather at a home game in GB is beyond hilarious.
Football is tough man. The Cincinnati Bengals front office and coaching staff is worse then the Cowboys but Joe Burrow (The Real Baby GOAT) has overcome it. I honestly thought this was Dak’s break through season.:facepalm::angry:

Reactions: G2

Sydla

Reaction score
It really has.

I've rarely seen anyone claiming Dak is a hall of famer. Most ppl who support Dak readily admit when he's not played well and when's he's let the team down. Same for ppl who criticize him. But the hate around here is starting to be laced with such vitriol and venom, it's overboard

Ehhhh, I think you underestimate the lengths many go to in order to defend Dak. I mean this thread alone is a hoot.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Dak led the offense to 16 points against San Francisco.

Rodgers was only able to put up 10.

Analyze that Dak haters!
LOL. Don't mention a dome with controlled temperature as opposed to outdoor freezing, very windy and snow. LOL! Dak backers love taking it in the rear.

Sydla

Reaction score
Now you making excuses for a HOF qb, who embraces cold weather and who has said its an advantage. Weak

MILWAUKEE — Time after time, Aaron Rodgers has talked about how he embraces the cold and how playing on the "Frozen Tundra" of Lambeau Field gives the green and gold an advantage.

“I feel teams can break more because there is an excuse — the weather," said Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers previously.

Luckily for Packers fans, Rodgers has more success than most signal-callers when the weather outside gets frightful.

When temperatures drop below freezing, Rodgers turns it on. Heading into last year’s playoffs, his record in these conditions was an impressive 28-6, per Spectrum 1 News. He’s thrown 76 touchdowns in these games with just 13 interceptions and has an average passer rating of 108.3. The Pack win these games by an average margin of victory of 15.5 points.

LOL, it’s not about making excuses for him.

It’s about using some common sense when trying to argue that Dak is better because he score 16 points in perfect conditions compared to Rodgers in horrible conditions.

Sydla

Reaction score

I am surprised you are falling into this trap too. You typically are rational and have some common sense.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Yes.. you know how I think

Dak Haters are psyche......:lmao2::lmao2:

How you think is on full display, because you are happy that San Francisco beat the 49ers, just like I predicted some dumb people on here would be yesterday. Like I said enjoy your Dak Bowl that a quarterback on the 49ers won for you yesterday. You have reason to be happy while the rest of us suffer another playoff loss.

Gaede

Reaction score
Ehhhh, I think you underestimate the lengths many go to in order to defend Dak. I mean this thread alone is a hoot.

I think its fair to compare how him and Rodgers played the Niners. Ppl here often say that Dak failed at (insert random QB thing) where a top QB (Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes) would have succeeded. If its cool to criticize him by comparing him to better QBs, it should be cool to defend him using the same 'logic'.

I don't have any illusions about Dak's quality, but I'll often support him here because some of the criticisms are so outlandish

glimmerman

Reaction score
Did they play already. I didn’t pay attention. I knew all season that teams were running all over the packers. Was hoping if we played them we could get our running cranked up. I bet the 49ers ran for 1000 yards and never threw the ball..

Sydla

Reaction score
I think its fair to compare how him and Rodgers played the Niners. Ppl here often say that Dak failed at (insert random QB thing) where a top QB (Brady, Rodgers, Mahomes) would have succeeded. If its cool to criticize him by comparing him to better QBs, it should be cool to defend him using the same 'logic'.

I don't have any illusions about Dak's quality, but I'll often support him here because some of the criticisms are so outlandish

How is it fair though?

Are we going to make the argument playing in perfect conditions inside Jerry World is exactly the same as playing in zero degrees and snow?

I mean that’s just laughable to ignore that pretty big variable. Regardless of Rodgers’ past successes in cold weather, it’s still an apples to waffles comparison.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Defense and a solid running game travels well especially this time of year. Factor in Special teams lending a hand, its a winning recipe. Even great QB's need help. Its a team game. QB driven, but 2 win a title u better have 3 Phases working. The HC has 1 job, get the team ready and focused during the week. Niners have been doing all this all year. Good habits allow good results. What happened to Rodgers was the niners TEAM was more ready to play than they were. He didnt get the help he needed. This league is very hard . Winning a SB is difficult. Every team is designed 2 be the same.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Very weird how playing in absolute perfect conditions is ignored lol.
Hey now. Lets be fair here. The conditions shouldnt matter considering our brilliant owner built a sun funnel facing east and west. Think about how different last week turned out if wilson caught the pass that he couldnt see. Just playing devils advocate. We still suck

Gaede

Reaction score
How is it fair though?

Are we going to make the argument playing in perfect conditions inside Jerry World is exactly the same as playing in zero degrees and snow?

I mean that’s just laughable to ignore that pretty big variable.

It's not fair, that's the point. These stupid comparisons need to stop altogether. There are so many variables with each team, in each game, and the whole 'Rodgers would've made that throw' is a very common and stupid thing ppl say here.

Players should be evaluated on their own merits. But that's not what happens on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.