Dak plays eerily similar to Peyton Manning since his injury

Aulac

Reaction score
Both are average/mid-tier level arm talents who rely on their ability to dissect a field. Dak has a stigma as being a mobile quarterback due to his college days but watching the league due to having semi retired I’ve seen only one clear better pocket passer than him in Tom Brady!

If Watson come back, I have Dak rank as #15.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Both are average/mid-tier level arm talents who rely on their ability to dissect a field. Dak has a stigma as being a mobile quarterback due to his college days but watching the league due to having semi retired I’ve seen only one clear better pocket passer than him in Tom Brady!
I don't remember Peytons arm ever being described as average, so you're saying Dak is reading the defense like Peyton and just below Brady in pocket passing? Lmao, Dak is a top 7 QB easily, but don't get crazy

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I can see similarities between Peyton and Dak. He's got a good release like Peyton. He's clearly the leader on the team. The coaches trust him like the Colts and Broncos did Peyton. Good call! Also, I'd say Dak is a top 5 QB. The only QBs I might take over him are Rodgers, Brady, Mahomes (who's looking shaky), and maybe Wilson (but I'd take Dak over him).

waving monkey

Reaction score
keep talkin I love it