Dak plays eerily similar to Peyton Manning since his injury

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You guys who cant see QB play isnt anybodies fault but your own.
Seriously I read the [you guys are so dug in you cant yada yada yada]
Thats used as debate devise that says nothing other then .I read on all sort of various debates. Please Dak is ballin.
I think there's a difference in seeing great QB play and comparing somebody to a top 5 All-Time QB.

You can see that Dak is great, but he is absolutely not Peyton Manning. There's literally only maybe 5 or 6 QBs all time that you can put on Mannings level.

You can think Dak is a top 5 QB in the NFL this year without taking things out of the realm of reality with it and comparing him to a top 5 QB of all time.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Both are average/mid-tier level arm talents who rely on their ability to dissect a field. Dak has a stigma as being a mobile quarterback due to his college days but watching the league due to having semi retired I’ve seen only one clear better pocket passer than him in Tom Brady!

I grew up watching manning. Nobody who came up on manning would take your manning arm statement serious.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Dak is clearly a top 10 QB in this league. If he continues to show elite accuracy and gets his TDs up, he will be top 5.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I think there's a difference in seeing great QB play and comparing somebody to a top 5 All-Time QB.

You can see that Dak is great, but he is absolutely not Peyton Manning. There's literally only maybe 5 or 6 QBs all time that you can put on Mannings level.

You can think Dak is a top 5 QB in the NFL this year without taking things out of the realm of reality with it and comparing him to a top 5 QB of all time.

I cant speak for the guy Bobby Flame but when he says "
Dak Plays eerily similar to Peyton manning" its like when trying to compare one player to other player of known characteristics. not that he is as good but that his mechanics, running or physical movements and command are eerily similar, for chickens sake.
The thing on message boards that is so cute is members display little need to communicate they are there to blast away.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
uh, wow. have you watched any other teams play?

it's ok to give Dak some credit but geez you don't have to go 2nd best pocket passer in the game.

reigning MVP is on the phone for you.
You mean Aaron Rodgers? Im not saying Dak is better than Rodgers but if Dak had a game like Rodgers did week 1 the haters would talk about that game 8 years from now why Dak is garbage

USArmyVet

Reaction score

See what happens though when you simply say let's wait more than 3 games before comparing Dak to anyone? The mob attacks because how dare anyone question Dak.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I see, so anyone who has an opinion other than yours or the Dakites have an agenda and not just a free thinker entitled to their own opinion.
No, anyone like you who does nothing here but hate on Dak certainly has an agenda and is not a free thinker.