Dak: Pour Honey On Me

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The translation is that Dak is not easily intimidated and he's always willing to prove it. This is not a reference to the outcome. He's just saying that if the opponent wins, it won't be because his performance was based on fear.
I understand what the meaning was...him saying this is something he always says is the corny part. He thought he was being clever. It was not.

plasticman

Reaction score
I understand what the meaning was...him saying this is something he always says is the corny part. He thought he was being clever. It was not.
He says it all the time. He said it when he was drafted. He said it during his call with Jerry Jones.

When he was told he would be training camp roommates with Zeke he said it. He said it when he was informed that he would be starting game #1 in his rookie season.

I know this young lady who used to date him. She says that dipping him in honey was a common fetish of his.

Why, he used to..........Nah!.....I'm joking.........it is a rather odd quote.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He says it all the time. He said it when he was drafted. He said it during his call with Jerry Jones.

When he was told he would be training camp roommates with Zeke he said it. He said it when he was informed that he would be starting game #1 in his rookie season.

I know this young lady who used to date him. She says that dipping him in honey was a common fetish of his.

Why, he used to..........Nah!.....I'm joking.........it is a rather odd quote.
NGL, had me in the first half!

sbark

Reaction score
Song lyrics?....
.remake of Def Leppard ...pour some sugar on me

Kenzie May
Honey
[Verse 1]
This hate needs space, need time to forget this taste
Five days to let it go, 'til we can't be alone
I sit here, lay low, five days with the radio

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Imagine starting a thread about an inoccuous postgame comment from a player you clearly hate.

And then thinking you're making that player look like a WEIRDO and not yourself.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
If Micah had said it I would have made the same thread. It was a weird comment, and to say he says it all the time was even weirder. Almost as weird as grown men overusing emojis. Almost.

Nav22

Reaction score
If Micah had said it I would have made the same thread. It was a weird comment, and to say he says it all the time was even weirder. Almost as weird as grown men overusing emojis. Almost.
Literally nobody said he "says it all the time". Are you okay?

This isn't going well for you.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2142443.webp

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The translation is that Dak is not easily intimidated and he's always willing to prove it. This is not a reference to the outcome. He's just saying that if the opponent wins, it won't be because his performance was based on fear.
Exactly. Some are taking what he said too literally.

How can anyone really think he meant that he regularly and literally tells people to pour honey on him if he encounters a bear?

How can anyone think he's doing anything more than saying he welcomes the challenge and wants to take it head on?

Dakota

Reaction score
Not really even the slightest bit interested/concerned in what Dak said, I kind of get it. I do think Jerry made the dumbest statement. He is always flapping his lips making morinic comments, talking up the team. Now he is acting like a scared little girl. "I don't want to say anything to upset the big bad eagles, they might get mad and hurt us". Way to show confidence jerry.