Dak: Pour Honey On Me

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can see it now. Somebody standing over his flattened
body, making believe they're pouring honey, all over him.

some people never learn.
Idiot fans that never played the game will have issues with it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Borderline stupid comment from Dak . Hope he’s not pissed we saw how that goes

I sometimes wish microphones were prohibited
Some people don’t shrink and hide from a challenge. Many others do. I’ll take the former.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Borderline stupid comment from Dak . Hope he’s not pissed we saw how that goes

I sometimes wish microphones were prohibited
BS. As mild of a statement as this was means nothing in the NFL world. This is not bulletin board material. Who cares. And in the context of everything else he said it is totally innocuous.

plasticman

Reaction score
Not very well thought out.

If he is in a fight with a bear he is going to lose.

Let's say he is not instantly killed and the bear walks off with Dak hopelessly mangled in his own intestines. He can't walk, he can't even move. He is in the middle of nowhere alone because, surely, someone would have talked him out of fighting a bear.

He is covered in honey. He's dying but not quick enough..........

Here come the ants.

C'mon. I love Dak, he's the QB of my team and I root for him every single game. A lot of posters are overreacting to the statement so let's have fun and take it in a morbid direction on Halloween.

starfan1

Reaction score
Some people don’t shrink and hide from a challenge. Many others do. I’ll take the former.
they all should shut their traps it hasnt worked out in their best interest. He and the team did just that they shrunk to the challenge in san Fran

CCBoy

Reaction score
Not very well thought out.

If he is in a fight with a bear he is going to lose.

Let's say he is not instantly killed and the bear walks off with Dak hopelessly mangled in his own intestines. He can't walk, he can't even move. He is in the middle of nowhere alone because, surely, someone would have talked him out of fighting a bear.

He is covered in honey. He's dying but not quick enough..........

Here come the ants.

C'mon. I love Dak, he's the QB of my team and I root for him every single game. A lot of posters are overreacting to the statement so let's have fun and take it in a morbid direction on Halloween.
Crap, he states bring it on to an opponent and you guys are instead implying run....run away quickly. Not even just words for this fan. Bring 'em on...and I'd still volunteer to deploy right now!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
they all should shut their traps it hasnt worked out in their best interest. He and the team did just that they shrunk to the challenge in san Fran
I think the haters should shut their traps and enjoy the season instead of crapping on everyone on the 5-2 team.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Bottom line is something like this sounds a lot different to people that have an anti-Dak agenda so they run with it. Predictable.

Dak is what he is as a player. But he never backs down and isn't afraid to take responsibility- or criticism.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Crap, he states bring it on to an opponent and you guys are instead implying run....run away quickly. Not even just words for this fan. Bring 'em on...and I'd still volunteer to deploy right now!
I’d hate to serve in battle with these losers. However none of them would make the boot camp cut.