Dak: Pour Honey On Me

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So in summary, what Dak said is he isn’t scared. (No ****, that was obvious). He just tried to make up an expression that nobody ever heard of and tell the media he says it all the time. It's weird. He's weird. People getting their panties in a bunch for me pointing out that it's weird are weird. Carry on...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're the king of personal attacks and when someone stands up to you all of a sudden you play victim. Stop.
What personal attacks?

All you...I mean your buddy...has to do is answer the question...show the proof he claims.

Don;t lecture me about it....you ...er I mean your buddy...just show what he is claiming. You'd think it would be easy for you...I mean him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So in summary, what Dak said is he isn’t scared. (No ****, that was obvious). He just tried to make up an expression that nobody ever heard of and tell the media he says it all the time. It's weird. He's weird. People getting their panties in a bunch for me pointing out that it's weird are weird. Carry on...
Youre not wrong. If you were in a battlefield taking fire, and screamed

"pour some honey on me!!!!"

as you raced into fire....it be like... what?

A bear? Will maul the crap outta ya honey or not.

Its cool....still like dak. I can relate to what is clearly an awkard moment.:laugh:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What personal attacks?

All you...I mean your buddy...has to do is answer the question...show the proof he claims.

Don;t lecture me about it....you ...er I mean your buddy...just show what he is claiming. You'd think it would be easy for you...I mean him.
:laugh: What the hell are you even talking about so you believe me and him are same person despite having different IP's and posting at the same time. Genius.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:laugh: What the hell are you even talking about so you believe me and him are same person despite having different IP's and posting at the same time. Genius.
Ah...you humorless person.

You can;t see a joke when it smacks you in the face. I couldn;t give a crap if you are the same or not....

Then lecture ME about "Genius". Oh the irony!

And yet you still can;t answer any of your claims.

Go ahead and laugh. You are who you are.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ah...you humorless person.

You can;t see a joke when it smacks you in the face. I couldn;t give a crap if you are the same or not....

Then lecture ME about "Genius". Oh the irony!

And yet you still can;t answer any of your claims.

Go ahead and laugh. You are who you are.
Typically jokes are funny....... :laugh:

starfan1

Reaction score
Jerry made a statement saying he didn't want to "poke the bear". Dak got asked a question about it and said "pour honey on me"....I don't know if Bears like honey....but Winnie did lol. Or does.
I thought it was a dumb comment but its really harless in the context of it.Im just tired of these players balabbing everytime they get a mic shoved in their face and not backing it up

But thats just me

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I thought it was a dumb comment but its really harless in the context of it.Im just tired of these players balabbing everytime they get a mic shoved in their face and not backing it up

But thats just me
Unfortunately its part of the game. I never even hear or see this stuff until it gets posted on here. Nevrer been a fan of post game interviews or any of them. After a loss why do I need to hear a player or coach's opinion? They lost...I pretty much know how they feel. When they win...I get why the NFL does it but I don't have to watch it so I don't.